Looking For More Weirdness In Your Life, Well The Search Is Over

Nimra

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

Hm.... Skeleton art? You could draw the different Boon poses? Like the one with their body halfway through?:wilson_ecstatic:

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Or Minespatch :wilson_sneaky:

Mess around with both ideas and drew these.

stuck.jpg

amazing.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

While the photo has two people, Wilson only has his bag and maybe even Chester in it :p

Wilson's a lone wolf with just his backpack and spear beside him, and science to guide him.

or maybe i didn't have a pencil so i drew him in pen, and did him to far over to add another person, i'm an idiot.

• Like 1

In my head when everybody's together in a group camp some people have set job that never change, Wolfgang is one of them. He's always the babysitter in my mind looking after their kids and Wickerbottom, it makes sense to me as he is scared of monster so wouldn't want to go out if he can help it. And wes tags along cuz he likes helping wolfgang, and well he at risk of dying if he leaves camp alot more than others.

babysiter.jpg

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Nimra said:

And wes tags along cuz he likes helping wolfgang, and well he at risk of dying if he leaves camp alot more than others.

And Wes and Wolfgang knew each other before the DS world, if you go by the circus poster in the William Carter puzzles.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

And Wes and Wolfgang knew each other before the DS world, if you go by the circus poster in the William Carter puzzles.

Yep! Always got the feeling that Wes is shy around new people and opens up over time, he dosen't talk but listens. Wolfgang is his safe space he can relax when he's around, so he tent to follow him.

And wolfgang knows his friend isn't every strong so he will protect, him even if he's more scared of the monster than Wes is.

Also as entertainers they are very good with kids, even if one of them if a spider, that took some getting use to for Wolfgang.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nimra said:

Found some old spray paint and decided to do somthing with them.

The black on white are the actual sprays.

The white on black are the cutouts i made with paper behind them.

terror beck.jpg

terror beack rev.jpg

crawling horror.jpg

crawling horror rev.jpg

mr skits.jpg

mr skits rev.jpg

shadow hands.jpg

shadow hands rev.jpg

The nightmare hand is my favorite
The Crawling horror is the weakest though I don't think there is much you could of done
because I don't know how sprays work.

10 hours ago, Donke60 said:

The nightmare hand is my favorite
The Crawling horror is the weakest though I don't think there is much you could of done
because I don't know how sprays work.

i agree, the crawling horror is a weird shape and makes it hard to simplify him, think i might try another print later.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nimra said:

i agree, the crawling horror is a weird shape and makes it hard to simplify him, think i might try another print later.

My Idea was to make just one big template of the creature then spray around that so your only spraying the online but you had serval breaks in your templates so I don't think sprays can do that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donke60 said:

My Idea was to make just one big template of the creature then spray around that so your only spraying the online but you had serval breaks in your templates so I don't think sprays can do that.

I could try that next time, the breaks aren't necessary i was just stylising my spray. It also spaces out the black, with out them it might look to blobby but i'm not sure, will have a go and see.

• Like 1