Looking For More Weirdness In Your Life, Well The Search Is Over

Nimra

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Shame the main game doesn't let the player hear Eyebone's thoughts., Would be just like Lucy.

Daaaw, Chester's such a wonderful derp.

Well chester and the eyebone are one in the same
So he just munching on himself
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Donke60 said:

Well chester and the eyebone are one in the same
So he just munching on himself
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's a silly headcanon I have, that Chester and the Eye-bone were once one. Chester uses to be more aggressive with one eye. But they became detached leaving Chester a no eyed derp machine, and the Eye-bone as an angry, grumpy and bad mouthed, personality. With slight murderous tendencies, it hates it's other self but has to protect it to survive.

So that's what the eye bone in the pictures is basis off of, because I love the idea of grumpy Eye-bone shouting at everybody. Making them want to kill him, but they can't because that means they wouldn't be able to uses Chester, and everybody loves Chester!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, minespatch said:

Shame the main game doesn't let the player hear Eyebone's thoughts., Would be just like Lucy.

yes! but instead of being handy he would just give bad advice, "you should eat that rot it will give you superpowers" or " no you won't die if you fall down that hole."

In my mind if the Eye-bone talked/ had a personality, only too people would be on his 'like' list. Wilson cus Eye-bone as know him the longest. And Wilson can be easly manipulated, so the Eye-bone tends to get his way when he's around. And Lucy they're both sort of the same Eye-bone likes that, and finds he can talk to lucy about personal stuff, unlike the others.

Woodies is not happy about this AT ALL!!

date.jpg

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Nimra said:

001.jpgMetaphorical? No! This weight is very real, thats why you can see it.

Daaw, poor Wilson. Then again, this might be Willow's revenge for what he made her carry that large boulder in that trailer.

1 hour ago, Nimra said:
  1. date.jpgyes! but instead of being handy he would just give bad advice, "you should eat that rot it will give you superpowers" or " no you won't die if you fall down that hole."In my mind if the Eye-bone talked/ had a personality, only too people would be on his 'like' list. Wilson cus Eye-bone as know him the longest. And Wilson can be easly manipulated, so the Eye-bone tends to get his way when he's around.
  2. And Lucy they're both sort of the same Eye-bone likes that, and finds he can talk to lucy about personal stuff, unlike the others.Woodies is not happy about this AT ALL!!
  1. Now that'd be a fun concept. Makes me think of the gatekeepers in Labyrinth or the frog from the Tenth Kingdom. If a player catches on, the lying system could be useful.
  2. Exactly. My first thought on this was Lucy.
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, minespatch said:

What did he turn into that final one?

That's what i was curious about. Never heard of a cervitaur before.

To put it simple a cervitaur is exactly the same as a centaur, but with a bottom half of a deer instead of a horse.

Edited by Nimra
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Me: I can take one of those potions!

A more responsible person who doesn't trust Wilson: *Holds me back*

*Pushes responsible person away*

Wilson: Here you go fine lady, i sorted out the sorting system, now i know what every bottle is. This ones a potion that will allow you to jump extremely high!!.......oh wait, or will it.......no, that went in the other box....but then...................oh no.

dragon.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Nimra said:

Wilson: Here you go fine lady, i sorted out the sorting system, now i know what every bottle is. This ones a potion that will allow you to jump extremely high!!.......oh wait, or will it.......no, that went in the other box....but then...................oh no.

dragon.jpg

and thus dragonmages persona was born!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Nimra said:

dragon.jpg

That's fantastic! XD guess we now know where my dragon persona came from XD

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

You even got Ria's side angle motif down. :wilson_ecstatic:

Are you referring to my dragon persona or the way I draw dragons in general?

• Like 3