Looking For More Weirdness In Your Life, Well The Search Is Over

Nimra

19 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I thought it was something Undertale related, due to the breaking heart.

*Gasp* Wendy and Abigail could totally be Frisk and Chara! 0_0

I actually based this picture off another i did a whileback, that was undertale themed.

Now you've gone and given me an idea, with the Wendy being Frisk, and Abigail being Chara thing. I HAVE TO GO DRAW!!!!

Frisk.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Nimra said:

Now you've gone and given me an idea, with the Wendy being Frisk, and Abigail being Chara thing. I HAVE TO GO DRAW!!!!

Now I feel proud of myself XD

It works though since Abigail likes to kill stuff (and died in a tragic accident) like Chara. Wendy... well, she still talks about death but can't fight very well which could be pacifist-like. Either way, DS can be played like Undertale with Wendy, run wise :p

• Like 1

22 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I thought it was something Undertale related, due to the breaking heart.

*Gasp* Wendy and Abigail could totally be Frisk and Chara! 0_0

3 hours ago, Nimra said:

The deed is done.

two people one body.jpg

two people one body - Copy.jpg

two people one body - Copy - Copy.jpg

• Like 4

Lots of Oc doodles!!!

The first one is Wek playing with his friends.

Second one is a party for all of my favorite ocs, so they can hang-out together.

The last one is Nimra getting a uninvited visit from the most wonderful puppet master Maxwell.

Lots of friends.jpg

Oc friends.jpg

standing up for your self.jpg

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Donke60 said:

I'm sure Maxy boy makes a great father assuming he doesn't sacrifice you

As long as you do what you're told he's perfectly charming. Nimra has a secret for calming him down, she just destracts him with chess, it works most of the time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

What are the creatures in the second picture?

Ok here we go!!

Your know Nimra and Wek.

The one meditating on the rock is my Gemsona, She took a long time to come out of her rock, so got left behind by the other gems. She looks after corrupted gems and forced fusions, that she finds while travelling, her name is Petoskey stone.

The one hovering in the air is my Undertale oc, a nebular monster that works with the other scientist at the core to keep it up and running. They live in waterfall, Their name is Neb.

The one stuck in the ground is my Fursona, a demonic three eyed deer that dabbles in summoning spells, and is a high level Herbalist. Her named Eira.

The monster and the kid are from a post apocalyptic future i made. The monster is a mutated human that doesn't really have a name, the kid just calls him 9. The boy is one of a small group of human survives, but he got captured by raiders and taken far away, his name is Alok.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, minespatch said:

Only thing that seems off is her blush/freckles. IF you could use lighter colors for her freckles in the future, it'll really help. The piece really pops out. :wilson_smile:

I know, it's really been annoying me they aren't that bright on the real copy. Scanned it like three times this was the best one, I think next time i'll use a lighter pen, or just stick with pencil.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nimra said:

I know, it's really been annoying me they aren't that bright on the real copy. Scanned it like three times this was the best one, I think next time i'll use a lighter pen, or just stick with pencil.

If it's a scanner problem then you can rectify it with some digital editing. I use paintdotnet to fix the scanning problems since my ink drawings are dulled before I sharpen and level them to a better degree.

• Like 1