Distortion

I am getting physically sick while playing this game and cannot find an option to turn off distortion. Is there an option or do you really need to deal with your character constantly being drunk? I have close to 100 hours on p.c. of Don't Starve and Don't Starve Together combined and this problem never occurred once. Would really like to enjoy this game on console because i currently have no p.c. to play on but simply cannot play at this point if my sanity drops below 60%....

1 hour ago, Gnargnar said:

I am getting physically sick while playing this game and cannot find an option to turn off distortion. Is there an option or do you really need to deal with your character constantly being drunk? I have close to 100 hours on p.c. of Don't Starve and Don't Starve Together combined and this problem never occurred once. Would really like to enjoy this game on console because i currently have no p.c. to play on but simply cannot play at this point if my sanity drops below 60%....

I know in DST, you can go to options and select to disable "distortion" i think and it'll make it stop

Idk about DS tho since I don't have it, so sorry dude

These options are on the p.c. version but i cannot currently find them on the Ps4 version and was more so wondering if im blind or if that is just not a current option. If it isn't a current option it would be nice to know roughly when it will be implemented. I've been a huge Klei fan since Don't Starve was on google chrome and would hate to have to wait 6 months or completely abandon this game due to such a minute option.

• Developer

Hi @Gnargnar

I've added an option to disable distortion to the options menu. It won't be out in the next patch (1.13, out later this week) as it's already been submitted to Sony, but it will be coming in the one after that (1.14). It should be available in about 2 weeks.

On 1/24/2017 at 3:13 PM, CharlesB said:

Hi @Gnargnar

I've added an option to disable distortion to the options menu. It won't be out in the next patch (1.13, out later this week) as it's already been submitted to Sony, but it will be coming in the one after that (1.14). It should be available in about 2 weeks.

Thank you Charles! I can finally get re addicted to Don't Stave Together! 

Archived