New Silhouette From Stream!

A new silhouette as shown on today's (1/19/17) stream!
This is going to be for the next ANR update in two weeks, and unrelated to the gobbler update going to the live branch.

Spoiler

79Sp8xv.png

disclaimer: this was a stream joke

Oh.

Spoiler

Well darn they got the actual one by the end of it. Oh well!

Spoiler

EKPOUaB.png

(I guess this thread fits best for talking about the antlion?)
The antlion is probably mostly finished or planned already since its sound files were in the game but something that could be interesting in my opinion is a special cave entrance in the desert that leads to an area of the caves that is seperated from the rest (so basically a seperate cave but doesn't need another shard) which is where the antlion or antlions could have its/their nest.

1 hour ago, Michi01 said:

(I guess this thread fits best for talking about the antlion?)
The antlion is probably mostly finished or planned already since its sound files were in the game but something that could be interesting in my opinion is a special cave entrance in the desert that leads to an area of the caves that is seperated from the rest (so basically a seperate cave but doesn't need another shard) which is where the antlion or antlions could have its/their nest.

I love this idea. The sharkitten den from SW would actually fit pretty well as the special cave entrance.

Sharkitten_den_active.png

Those bones would look better as  hound bones, of course.

Most likely another raid boss. If you look at the bottom of the silhouette, you can see that the Antlion is in fact coming out of the ground. Then again, it could be the very-much-needed summer boss that will make people not go to the caves every summer. u cowards (jk)

Oh... the eating sounds are terrifying.

But the roars remind me of that monster from Steven Universe. The Centipeedle or whatever. I guess that's good for people who like SU (everybody but me).

Meh, but I'm sure this will be an awesome boss!

I wonder what ways it will keep us from being able to solo it. (And also how much health will it have? I really want a giant I can actually beat.)

Archived