New biomes

I would like one, where you go thru water, like knee high and everywhere is growing rice, that grows randomly so you can pick it and eat it, but also at day the water is clear, so you can see your feet, at dusk and night its dark and electric eel and deepwater frogfish can attack you if you walk around at night. the eel makes a splash sound, so you know its close and you are probably running into one and the frogfish, there is a little lightbulb handing on a limb right above water and if you get to close it attacks you, like dephworms
if you kill it you get its head with the light on it and you are able to wear it, but it spoils after some time, like i dont know 7 days or so and the light scares away electric eel
there should also be other plants and resources that i now cant think about
Also you should get wet when you move or stay it that biome, cause you know you stay in water

dont know if that would be even possible, but i would love the idea

I just got a weird idea with rice growing in that  biome and you can pick it and eat it, but when you drop it on the ground and a bird eats it, it will explode and cooked morsel will drop

i find it funny to think how a red bird would explode xD

Archived