Turn DST char Mod to DS ?

SrNomercy

I dont know if it's right to ask for a Don't Starve version of this character mod: Walter the Botanist 2 3.2, because i'm not the author, but i love to play it on Don't Starve Single Player. It's been almost a year seen the last time the author take a look at it (maybe it's been abandoned). I think this is a good character mod, many may interesting in playing it in Don't Starve.

I dont know anything about coding, but i try to do what this topic "Tutorial - DST to DS Version" say, but not working. I also googled how to convert DST char mod to DS but nothing simple enough for noobie like me.

So I'm creat this topic, first is to revive this mod then hoping that some day, someone have some spare time and make thing happen.

Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.

Never mind, after a while i try again and this time i some how got lucky follow the intruction of the same thread above and make that Walter the Botanist 2 DST character into Don't Starve single player world, thank god !!!

Why i say i got lucky, because i don't know anything about coding, just use my imagination to read and try to understand the meaning of those code, my advice is follow that instruction and compare those .lua files (menstion in the Tut-thread: *Modinfo, *Modmain, *"Character'name ) from your desire DST char mod with the files on any DS char mod that already work on your DS world. And anytime the crash happen look for the variable that list in screen log then search it in those 3 lua file and delete it. Keep doing it until every thing work. That's all, work for me !!!

Hope this help!!!

Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.

Archived