Died from the hounds (Which is the worst way to die)

It was a normal day... Till the hounds came... First I told my friend to put them to sleep but the hounds attacked him so he can't. So he fought them as I ditched him, so he died soon after then the hounds aimed for Glommer killing him. (Look I tried saving my friend and Glommer!) So then they aimed for me but I played as "Maxwell" So I had low hp so then they killed me. My brother told me to revive them with cheats buuutttttt the cheat menu on the dst wiki took to long to open up sooooo yeah the server restarted. Trust me we were getting negative after that.

On 1/18/2017 at 8:17 PM, Silvercide said:

Pressing ~ took too long? 

Red caps are the worst way to die.

get me every time

Wrong picking cactus to death is the worst.

Every death of mine may or may not have involved a cactus.

Or a rose.

Or freaking _candy_.  : P  ("(Playername) was killed by candyfloss! She became a spooky ghost!")

This may or may not (coughtotallydidcough) have happened to me.

As for cactus...I put on armour before picking it but often get stabbed ANYway because I drop my backpack right next to the cactus?  And then I hit space?  Which sometimes picks up the backpack instead of picking the cactus, so I then accidentally pick it AFTER I've taken my armour back _off_?
Heh...

...Notorious

Archived