Unreleased 'burnt' skin

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

I love the blue lightsource, where is it coming from? Is it the morning or the blue gemstaff?

Perhaps from a scorched moon dial after a big fight with the Dragonfly, maybe Willow was the only sole survivor and is spending the night at the moon dial.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, minespatch said:

Have you made a thread before? This is the first time I've seen your work. I love the blue lightsource, where is it coming from? Is it the morning or the blue gemstaff?

Oh I don't think I have, I'm quite new here and still getting used to it haha! She's sitting up against some old unused boards in front of a moon dial. Thought the blue would bring a nice feel! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Snack-Chan said:

Oh I don't think I have, I'm quite new here and still getting used to it haha! She's sitting up against some old unused boards in front of a moon dial. Thought the blue would bring a nice feel! 

I was planning on doing a moondial piece in the future but I'm currently trying to earn money so I can get the files off my corrupted flash drive so I can get my screencaps back. Congrats on using the idea, it gives a unearthly glow to the piece and works to its advantage. :wilson_goodjob:

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

76449c37ff1e7fdc1022a922d75986c2.jpggKZlaTD.png

Too bad this was never released. I think they recycled this for survivor tbh

latest?cb=20160318095741

Maybe burnt skin was part of a unique set. Like the Mad Scientist Wilson and Creepy Wendy. Not one else has a concept for those things. Just my speculation though.

I thought that too in all honesty... I think this Woodie skin has something to do with that collection too, some kind of 'crazy experiment' set  tumblr_nvznb2LKVq1tlyemmo2_400.png

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I was planning on doing a moondial piece in the future but I'm currently trying to earn money so I can get the files off my corrupted flash drive so I can get my screencaps back. Congrats on using the idea, it gives a unearthly glow to the piece and works to its advantage. :wilson_goodjob:

Oh I'm sorry to hear that! Good luck with the money! Hopefully you can get around to that piece in the future. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Snack-Chan said:

Oh I'm sorry to hear that! Good luck with the money! Hopefully you can get around to that piece in the future. 

I got a whole bunch of things I need to do for people, so yeah, hoping I can do that too. Thanks and good luck on your future projects.

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

But if you need references, wouldn't there be some on Google by now? I'm just trying to come up with an alternate here.

• Like 1