New character idea: Westwo

So you know Pokemon right? i mean who in the right mind hasnt heard of pokemon There's this powerful Pokemon called Mew. Scientists created a clone of Mew, called Mewtwo. You get what I'm saying, right? Clone the most powerful Don't Starve character (Wes), into an even better version of him!

Health: 113

Hunger: 50

Sanity: 5

Why five sanity? Because having low sanity = needing absolutely nothing to go insane/sane. Westwo will be able to pick a flower and be fully sane. It'll be super useful dude!

Westwo will also start with Shadow Balloons, which instead of blowing balloons, will summon helpers (similiar to DS's Codex Umbra). However, instead of doing something useful, they will just sit around and do nothing. Why? Because they're scared of Westwo and his mighty power! That's why!

Unlike his inferior original Wes, Westwo will have a damage multiplier of .5! He restrains his awesome almighty powers even more, because he feels that every creature in the game is unworthy of his might.

His hunger has to be somewhat small. This is his only drawback, as otherwise Westwo would be too OP. Thus, players of this godly character will actively hunt, similar to his counterpart Wolffrid.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

lol at whoever took this seriously

Wes Two is way too OP man.  I propose new stats: 69 Health, 5 Hunger, and 666 sanity, with a x1337 Sanity drain multiplier.  This way, Westwo will never be able to go sane again!  Who needs sanity anyways when you're the best character in DST.  I gave him 5 hunger because he needs constant feeding to satisfy his cravings of snacks.

On 1/18/2017 at 7:40 PM, StarmanNess said:

So you know Pokemon right? i mean who in the right mind hasnt heard of pokemon There's this powerful Pokemon called Mew. Scientists created a clone of Mew, called Mewtwo. You get what I'm saying, right? Clone the most powerful Don't Starve character (Wes), into an even better version of him!

Health: 113

Hunger: 50

Sanity: 5

Why five sanity? Because having low sanity = needing absolutely nothing to go insane/sane. Westwo will be able to pick a flower and be fully sane. It'll be super useful dude!

Westwo will also start with Shadow Balloons, which instead of blowing balloons, will summon helpers (similiar to DS's Codex Umbra). However, instead of doing something useful, they will just sit around and do nothing. Why? Because they're scared of Westwo and his mighty power! That's why!

Unlike his inferior original Wes, Westwo will have a damage multiplier of .5! He restrains his awesome almighty powers even more, because he feels that every creature in the game is unworthy of his might.

His hunger has to be somewhat small. This is his only drawback, as otherwise Westwo would be too OP. Thus, players of this godly character will actively hunt, similar to his counterpart Wolffrid.

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

lol at whoever took this seriously

Way to sneak in The New World's Next Order of injecting potato cup memories and so called "nome" people in our brains!

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

I agree with @IDKDude, I think Westwo is too OP, I think his stats should be 1 Health, 1 Hunger, 1 Sanity to balance him out!

That way he can always be sane, and full, and full HP!

this is a poopy post, please let me be silly for once.

illuminati confirmed.png

Archived