WeeTusk is considered OP? Why..!?

What have you done @AlbertDelRiver

Grab the Blow Dart MacTusk drops and fire it at the Wee MacTusk for a clean kill.

It doesn't actually matter whether you kill the Wee MacTusk at all, the Walrus Camp will fully respawn in 2.5 days regardless. Wee MacTusk doesn't even drop anything at all. So unless you just really enjoy the thrilling sensation of murdering Walrus children and hearing their sweet screams of agony, it's pointless.

Be careful about this guy, he looks tiny and fast but once in a while, he sneaks a punch in! I've been playing on and off for ~3 years now and only got punched by Wee last month. LOL I sat there for a full minute wondering if I just imagined it.

He has low HP, just use the dropped darts from his dad and uncles and kill him with it. Or just let him be, I think he isn't worth anything.

On second thought, kill the child. That's how cocky villains lose. They kill the parents and let the child live.

Weetusk is considered OP because he starts with walking cane speed and he doesn't give a damn about anything. That guy runs almost naked during the coldest days of winter. He laughs at his big bro because he is crazy and believes he is a Scotish and wears that kilt + tam outfit. Tam is too warm for Weetusk. He also blows so hard and so warm he can make the whole walrus camp melt, so he does right on last minute of winter every year.

It's known Weetusk is happy when you kill Madtusk because he have more space at home to sleep. He loves having all the blanket for himself. He is a vegan, and makes necklaces with the teeth hounds drop during winter, and he sell them in Hawaii beaches to tourists during the summer and spring.

If you inspect him as Maxwell he says something about Weetusk having the same mighty lungs Wes has. Also their names!! Is Wes a killing machine made by Ancients putting together body parts of the stronkest Weetusks of their times using nightmare fuel?

2 hours ago, StarmanNess said:

seriously i cant kill this guy for days he keeps running away pls help me

i just made this account today please dont hurt me

Seriously, as long as you kill the hounds, it's best to just ignore Wee. There's a chance foe being slapped if you come into his range - or, and he shows a rude gesture as well. But when hounds go down and Daddy isn't around, he flees. Using any ranged weapon on him is a waste as he has no drop, not even a morsel. Hope this helps! And welcome.

Oh no.

Just look in those eyes when he is fighting along his father. Pride. Happiness. When you kill mactusk, notice how he is afraid and wants to run away. His father was everything to him. You killed his dad. And now you are trying to kill him. You are destroying their family but murdering them.

At until 2.5 days get over and he gets a new dad off of Craigslist.

7 minutes ago, Prakhar said:

Oh no.

Just look in those eyes when he is fighting along his father. Pride. Happiness. When you kill mactusk, notice how he is afraid and wants to run away. His father was everything to him. You killed his dad. And now you are trying to kill him. You are destroying their family but murdering them.

At until 2.5 days get over and he gets a new dad off of Craigslist.

yo i was just in the wes is op post and i thought you were talking about wes for a second lol

If you're wickerbottom, an easy way to kill the whole family is to read "Sleepytime Stories" and put them all to sleep. Just make sure to kill the hounds first, because mctusk wakes up after his doggies are attacked

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Do we need to ask Joe or Nome for a meme subsection? I've been pondering this for a week now.

No. A meme is only a meme if it's normalized into a general place. Please never do and discard that idea from your mind if you love us the peoples of the forum enough (:

Archived