Dedicated server {Load Chosen World}

hey , i have a dedicated server running , but loads by default world 1

so i wanna load World 2 when hosting but it never happens , i dont know what to edit so it works ...

PS : i dont want my 2nd world to be overwritten 

PS 2 : I dont know if the solution already exists or not , but if it does , someone links it to me cuz im so lazy to search for the topic :D

Many Thanks :D

On 1/18/2017 at 3:35 PM, Vegatrone said:

PS 2 : I dont know if the solution already exists or not , but if it does , someone links it to me cuz im so lazy to search for the topic :D

So you are too lazy to search on your own yet expect someone to make an effort to help you.....

On 1/21/2017 at 7:25 AM, justacpa said:

So you are too lazy to search on your own yet expect someone to make an effort to help you.....

wow , so i was waiting for an answer , and yet u came with nothing useful at all , it's like a passing wind or something ( but wind is useful) .

if you can't help , dont reply , you are not a god to judge ;)

Hi!
You are running it on linux or windows?
You have to choose what cluster you are going to run your server. Inside DoNotStarveTogether folder you have a folder called Cluster_1 or MyDediServer, depending on the tutorial you have used, and these are your world saves.
You probably have a start.bat (or start.sh) script, and inside this script you probably have a command like this:
--> dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer -console -cluster "THE CLUSTER" -shard Master

You have to choose the cluster you want to run in this file. Remember to put your cluster_token and all .ini configurations in this cluster folder again, like you did the first time. And remember to select the same cluster to the caves start script too.
If you want to create another world, just copy and rename one of the cluster folders.

Archived