Walani, Warly and DST ideas

Walani - can craft sand plies anywhere and boost drops by 5x to 10x - 1 cut stone and 3 flint

Warly - Warlys excusive foods have special effects - Monster tartar gives 0.15% damage boost  - Mussel soup gives 0.15% speed boost - Sweet potato soufflé gives regeneration on all stats 1.33 per min  - Fruit crepes gives doubles the effect of pervious snacks

Walani DST - skateboard 1 board and 2 cut stone(same as walking cane) and sand plies act like stationary tumbleweeds but rocks & flint

Warly DST - Fish soup & Sweet pumpkin soufflé cause no mussel or potatos can craft chef hat 1 rope & 4 silk can craft portable crock pot 1 red gem, 2 electric doodads & 4 charcoal

Wilbur DST - craft monkey huts 10 sticks, 4 poop & 3 banana and banana trees 4 pinecones 4 berry's

Woodlegs DST - craft lucky hat 6 gold, 4 bone bits & 4 silk because theres no boat he has auto cannon which does a weak 5 damage its attack period is 4 but has heavy knockback to craft it 2 boards, 4 gunpowder & 3 teeth

Walani is bland and Warly is frustrating and Wilbur is ok and Woodlegs is great

All those are broken and warly and wilbur don't really need to be changed just give him the two recipes that fit and change wilburs abilty to work on splunky monkeys and woodlegs would be hard but what your suggesting is really bad. and warly isn't that fustrating not that he can't be but you just have to but your gripes of eating only certain foods away and just make what ever because with is 33% boost it really helps week recipes out so it doesn't matter unless you make something. the only time warly flops is with things like mandrakes or koalfant trunks but thats two food items out of a lot of crockpot dishes

On January 18, 2017 at 8:19 PM, ImDaMisterL said:

This has more DST ideas than DS ideas, so I poofed it to the Together section :)

yeah i know theres more DST ideas than DS, that why the title says "Walani, Warly and DST ideas"  

On January 18, 2017 at 7:48 PM, TheKingDedede said:

...Or you could just install a mod to have them in DST.

Also, @ImDaMisterL, should this be moved? The person had some ideas for both DS and DST.

yes that is true but i found some of there ideas uninteresting like Walani only getting passive sanity boost when near surfboard and drying faster or Woodlegs getting a sword and a hat (doesn't spawn treasure)

On January 18, 2017 at 5:02 PM, Donke60 said:

All those are broken and warly and wilbur don't really need to be changed just give him the two recipes that fit and change wilburs abilty to work on splunky monkeys and woodlegs would be hard but what your suggesting is really bad. and warly isn't that fustrating not that he can't be but you just have to but your gripes of eating only certain foods away and just make what ever because with is 33% boost it really helps week recipes out so it doesn't matter unless you make something. the only time warly flops is with things like mandrakes or koalfant trunks but thats two food items out of a lot of crockpot dishes

i can't really see your point of it being broken but i was trying to give them something unique to do in DST and i only typed "bland, frustrating, ok and great" on how i felt about how they played in SW. I didn't even make that many changes to Warly or Wilbur, my ideas for Woodlegs isn't "really bad" the auto cannon its suppose to be a early houndius shootius, also you forgot to type about Walani and id like to see your great ideas (though to be fair its my fault for not explaining better on some of them) 

Archived