They Got an Icon

The game is looking good, but it'll take a while before is ready, I thought when they released the preview on Twitch. 

So, to make the wait less... excruciating I started playing something else, something new to keep my mind busy. I even had plans to play this when it finally gets released and play it until ONI gets released.

Everything was according to my plan, but now I'm not certain anymore, thanks to this:

Spoiler

vwBtZCP.png

Quite a steady work, isn't it? But then... that long and sudden gap... that worryingly large spike... 
What is happening at Klei? What is going on in that building? What are they plotting?

I'm scared.

33 minutes ago, Octyabr said:

Quite a steady work, isn't it? But then... that long and sudden gap... that worryingly large spike... 

What is happening at Klei? What is going on in that building? What are they plotting?

I'm scared.

I had high hopes of seeing EA this month, but well, the devs said they need more time to calibrate and give us something solid, and I trust them. That's ok, take your time.

But that doesn't keep me from checking the forums and Steam everyday... I find myself varying from "maybe we'll have some news this week" to "maybe next month"... And threads like this ignite again that anxious feeling for news.

Spoiler

Sherlock.gif

I just hope that I can put my hands on it before my final year at university begins... I know I won't have much time to play :(

I mean out of the question of getting the EA which seems unlikely for this month as time goes by (T_T) i would just want some GAMEPLAY of it. Just a well played hour where we see a bit farther than what we have seen for now, where we see pressurisation, accumulators etc... 

6 hours ago, jj42883 said:

spiked up to 10 people in game last night... definitely seems to have more people working on it this month than any time last year.  good sign if they are ramping up work and/or internal testing.

This doesn't necessarily mean that more people work on it, but that more playtest it on Steam now. This effectively means that they either increasingly use Steam for version management (sounds like a peculiar idea to me, but maybe it has features I don't know about) or that the game simply requires more playtesting now (since the basic stuff is in place now).

6 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

This doesn't necessarily mean that more people work on it, but that more playtest it on Steam now. This effectively means that they either increasingly use Steam for version management (sounds like a peculiar idea to me, but maybe it has features I don't know about) or that the game simply requires more playtesting now (since the basic stuff is in place now).

Hope when release doesn't have any weird bug like material  humping or memory leak.

Archived