Okay so right now, you have to kill a 52k HP boss for some light which is already pretty easy to get and I know this disappoints some people.

So here is my idea for another use for the Shrrom Skin.

Imagine if you could craft the Shroom Skin into a special turf like the Scaled Flooring.

1 skin = 6 turfs

And the special properties of this turf would be this:

You can plant the different coloured mushroom spores on this turf, just like you can plant butterflies to make flowers, and they will grow into their respective colour mushtrees!

What do you guys think? I think it is pretty fitting for the boss and you can make some fancy places with aboveground mushtrees.

Hello There,

To be Honest this is a very cool suggestion. I think Shroom Skins really need more use since the more lamps you have the harder it is to farm the spores/bulbs for all of them, so you just stop doing them. So this use would be pretty cool, also would enable to do some really cool zones in the upper world.

I still think Spores should last even the double amount than what they do now (30 days i think ?) Just so we could continuously farm Toadstool to seek more and more mushroom lights. Just my thought.

Best Regards,

Glermz

Archived