Looking for some PS4 players

My GF and I have a server called "South African Server" we usually play at around 6:30 PM GMT till around 12:00AM GMT Our world is on day 500+- and we have killed every giant except toadstool and Klaus. We are looking for some active players and some team variety.

specifically we are looking for:

#1 Wickerbottom

#2 wolfgang

#3 wigfried 

#4 wilson

#5 woodie

currently I am playing as wendy and my gf as wx-78. We have a pretty advanced base including a toothtrap/houndius shootius walled off panick/hound killing room. Around 18 bunny and pig houses, every thulecite item, mole farm, 21 advanced farms, berry bush + sapling+ grass farm, around 9 flingomatics, 8 bee boxes, 4 crock pots, 3 fridges and 12 drying racks.

As well as lots more 

so yea add me on psn if you want to join spyro-_13579

P.S. as we are from South Africa if you are from the USA you will likely 1 bar (>300ping) and if you are EU you will likely 2 bar with 100-200 ping

Hi my sarfaraz i mostly play as wigfrid really good with her me and my friend and I have killed all the bosses including kluse and toadstools we kill kluse every second winter will be adding you my psn is sarfaraz69 hopefully will be joining you guys soon if haven't already cleared up the caves ican do it good at caves 

Archived