Do we REALLY need to see who visits our profile?

LuxuryHeart

I decided to stalk  visit someone's profile, only to see that I'm under recent profile visits.  Why?  I'm a person that will click on the profile of someone who says something interesting to explore even more interesting things they have said.  Now people may think it's stalking, but I think of it as exploring people; the point is, I don't want people to know I'm clicking on their profile.  Who else agrees?

f2cef5457b8559fa887d68a567144b21.jpg

stalker.png

Hi. You might wanna put this in the off topic section next time. (@ImDaMisterL)

As the most viewed profile on here, I have to say.

I honestly don't care who looks at my profile unless I catch a glimpse of a staff member. I don't get why you're worried about people thinking you're a stalker when I don't know anyone that looks there for remembering specific names in the first place. But now I think you're a stalker and i have to say "This town ain't big enough fer the two of us" or something like that I suppose.

I know you can disable it for your own profile, and I think signing in anonymously keeps you hidden from everything and everyone. But I'm no expert.

So let's ask the expert, @JoeW how in the hey now does this function?

Archived