PS4 Update History Subforum Needed for DS:SW

DST has an exclusive PS4 subforum, and even one devoted to its update history. Why is this not a thing for DS:SW?

The last mention I can find is in the game update on 10/20/16 (Game Update 193934), where Klei specifies that the last few updates were submitted to Sony, who would release it after reviewing them.

Currently, the status of the game on the PS4 (I assume, since I cannot confirm with any source outside of my own PS4) is at Update 1.07 (based on the Update History), which happened on 10/16/16 (based on my PS4's notification history), and included 2 of the fixes listed in the update Klei released on 9/20/16 (Game Update 190713). This feels wrong, since that means that Sony has now had 3 months to review this last submission, and has still not approved it for release, even when these include game-breaking bug fixes.

Please give us a subforum specifically for DS:SW PS4 updates. I want to know when I can go back to playing my game.

I think this is a good suggestion! 

To improve on this I would suggest something simpler; A new thread in Game Updates for the PS4 version that contains an ETA, as well as a stickied thread in the Bug Tracker for Don't Starve: Shipwrecked with a similar message. 

Archived