The Winter Challenge

Just now, halfrose said:

Funny thing, I never went to the caves during summers, it never runs into my mind about it. But yes, a Summer challenge could be a good challenge, specially if there are little to no flowers to make those little flower fans, forcing you to go about with a strawhat or such and scurrying around under the trees to find a mosaic or rocky land to get nithre

How do you not die IRL out of boredom then?

Just now, AnonymousKoala said:

How do you not die IRL out of boredom then?

Hmm well, by the time summer hits I have a massive forest made near my camp so I kind of, cut them daily until the night or through the night, run back to camp, fuel the flingomatics, cut more, get tree guard, cut again, more tree guard, and the cycle of tree guards continues until I have so many living logs I could make a pentagram on my camp's living room. 

I also kind of spend my time with my game tabbed out and drawing, it works too.

Summer no ice, No Ice= no Flingo, No-Flingo=Base mite burn down if chu have no water balloons. Also, the Dragonfly does not come to YOU. You have to come to HER. (I think were all aware of that). Also you wont be able to craft Good Headpieces like the Eyebrella or the Ice Cube (If only they made a Deerclops Shrine. I don't like those surprise Hound-Clops Fights on the Last Day of Winter -.-) Or MAYBE for the challenge, it could be a Very Short Winter and a Long Summer (No! VERY LONG) so you have enough time to grab all your materials in 6 days before the 40 days of Summer show up, and then after summer you can restock, if you make it that is.

Some Guy: 40 Days of HELL! AWESOME!

Game Server : 'Some Guy Died of Overheating-Hounds-Cactus'

5 minutes ago, DatShadowJK said:

Summer no ice, No Ice= no Flingo, No-Flingo=Base mite burn down if chu have no water balloons. Also, the Dragonfly does not come to YOU. You have to come to HER. (I think were all aware of that). Also you wint be able to craft Good Headpieces like thr Eyebrella or the Ice Cube (If only they made a Deerclops Shrine. I don't like those surprise Hound-Clops Fights on the Last Day of Winter -.-)

this sounds like a good challenge to me. 

And survive just like one of my friends, with a cold fire, feeding off butterflies

7 minutes ago, halfrose said:

this sounds like a good challenge to me. 

And survive just like one of my friends, with a cold fire, feeding off butterflies

It will be a bit boring and will take your nitre (pfft who cares about nitre) to many other campfires in the world, AND THERE IS NO ENTHO TORCH TO BURN THINGS ON THE WAY TO THE DESERT! (Best method for winter) but if chu like it, go ahead :3 no-ones stopping you

Just now, DatShadowJK said:

It will be a bit boring and will take your nitre (pfft who cares about nitre) to many other campfires in the world, AND THERE IS NO ENTHO TORCH TO BURN THINGS ON THE WAY TO THE DESERT!

that is exactly why it is a good challenge to me, there is no endothermic torch, so gotta make due by hiding under tress and making those little fan thingies, struggle all the way till you get nitre and enough for a science machine, so you can make a thermal stone to cool yourself up, and preferably have a hammer at all times if you don't save the science machine in time so you can hammer your gold back and make a new one and see how long you stand on without overheating 8^D

7 hours ago, halfrose said:

that is exactly why it is a good challenge to me, there is no endothermic torch, so gotta make due by hiding under tress and making those little fan thingies, struggle all the way till you get nitre and enough for a science machine, so you can make a thermal stone to cool yourself up, and preferably have a hammer at all times if you don't save the science machine in time so you can hammer your gold back and make a new one and see how long you stand on without overheating 8^D

Ok true. Now that I see it is challenging and fun. I wonder if I should start one now .-.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can I rename this thread?

"Sunburned With a Chance of Snow:  The Season Challenges!"

...I dunno, my brain is kinda dead today...

And yeah, I typically get through summer by darting around and making endothermic fires when I have to, too.  While trying to gather stuff that isn't withered yet.  If any.  : P

...Notorious

Archived