Some Fanart I've Made

So I might just dump my fanart in this section since I do tend to draw a lot for DS

First one I've posted in this thread but let's just bring it here

Originally, there was the second picture that was the first version I made. Since one of my friends said the background was too dark, I made the first picture to contrast

as of the past month i've been thinking about a charlie boss fight....

tumblr_oic38o5RWO1r0h763o2_1280.png\

tumblr_oic38o5RWO1r0h763o1_1280.png

Edited by 50shades-of-blue
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, 50shades-of-blue said:

Aight this is some AU nonsense that me and my friend did, but they're just two different AUs for each of us

Hers requires more explaining and maybe u can ask her yourself but the gist of mine is just a swapped AU (fun fact: my icon is also part of this au)

tumblr_ohx4aufIS01vosm1qo3_1280.png

tumblr_oi0wfrG6qI1r0h763o1_1280.png

The images aren't working but I do like swap AUs ;)

3 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

The images aren't working but I do like swap AUs ;)

http://50shades-of-blue.tumblr.com/post/154244090402/trialsandstarvations-drawpile-is-a-heck-of-a

http://50shades-of-blue.tumblr.com/post/154356439012/drawpile-w-trialsandstarvations-is-so-fun

here's some alternative links

warning: blood

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Shame they didn't make that outfit for the new skins. It's really beautiful. IF Charlie becomes a playable character, this should be her New Year or Rose collection skin.

i feel so honored holy crap thank you dude

also in my swapped au a variation of this outfit is supposed to be a Guest of Honor skin

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I see the roses but I mean they didn't do this kind of outfit for the new year event.

Yeah, I was kind of disappointed that there wasn't a cheongsam as a skin, but this version of it didn't become a thing until the 1910s. Of course, there are different clothes from what looks to be different time periods but ya know

• Like 1