The Incredible Winter Adventure

Oh boy. Let me tell you about the time my entire DST run took a sharp turn for the worse.

Picture me, a happy little.. let's say Wilson just to be safe. Having a great time in a good little base by the ocean. Up comes a newbie Wilson. He did not speak much, nor did he really do anything. He wound up dying, and once he was ressurected, he grabbed his trusty torch and oops! The fire starts spreading, and the Wilson is standing right in the middle of our burning base. I could picture him laughing maniacally from beyond the computer screen...

At the time i tried to laugh it off, as i usually do when meeting griefers. Though there still was a sharp pain in the back of my head. It didn't have to go like this! Anyways, this is where the adventure begins. Of course, Griefson over here doesn't leave- he makes the smart decision and follows us around as a ghost (i believe this was before vote kick was introduced). We have a sweet jog over to a secondary base my good ol' pal was making. This is where i found a Woodie - just sitting in his base among the trees, minding his own business. It was a pretty charming world, to be honest. Of course, now that we're here, we have to go around getting resources and food while taking as much stuff as we can from main base. Griefson continues to float along with us with that cold, hard, ghostly look on his face. He made me go insane while i was looking for means of sanity recovery. So now i'm here - nearly starving, out in the cold, and going insane.

I return to main base to use a crockpot that wasn't yet burned with the resources i had at hand. I had to make food - if i just make me some meatballs, i can pick myself back up! i can do thi-

Oh no.

As i'm cooking my wonderful meal, Griefson's spirit watches from afar. I get stressful. "Come on, cook faster! FASTER DAMNIT!" But there was no escaping it. Griefson waited. He waited, until the last moment, as if to spite me. He slowly floated over, haunted the crock pot and..

Wet Goop.

Well, after that, i just died of starvation. I was amazed at how determined this guy was to ruin my day - not only did he burn our base. He stuck around, always following. Always haunting and pushing things out of our reach. Always staring at me and draining my sanity, bit by bit. He went completely overboard and basically killed me from beyond the grave. Griefson, i forgot your nick... but i still have to say, you have an iron will.

Archived