New Critter idea and also a new backpack skin!

First, a bit of backstory... I've lived my whole life as a Goose, and I am not kidding. The Goose has to be my spirit animal. This is because my first name is the same as a character from disney, called Gus Goose (He's not named Gus in my native language so don't call me Gus because that's not my name). He's this big lazy guy that works for Donald's grandma. I've always been galled a Goose because of this, which makes it no suprise that the Goose/Goose is my favourite creature in all of DS, and it will probably remain that way forever and ever. 

But the Goose needs more LOVE goddamn it!

And I started it off by making my one and only GusMoose profile picture, stare at it in awe!

Moolf.jpg

The second gift for the Goose/Goose is this new critter!

I don't really know what to call it though, because Mosling is already taken. I have these as examples, please tell me whichever you prefer:

Goolf (calf mixed with Goose), Eggling, MossGoss, and Honker.

It's different animations (starting from the top left) are: 

Idle, affectionate  towards player, Hungry, sleeping, angry (the two red ones), playing, and walking.

You craft it with a Downfeather and an Eggplant (might change it with flowersalad, but the eggplant fits spring better).

The last gift for the Goose/Goose is it's own backpack skin! The dragonfly, and Deerclops got their own backpack and MG is feeling left out!

MooseGoosePack.jpg

Just a nice skin for the backpack in my opinion. I would use it all day!

Please show some love for the Goose/Goose, and tell me what you think of these two new ideas!

1 hour ago, MoloMan said:

Thank you! I'm not that good at drawing with a pad yet but my style kind of fits the don't starve style which is always a plus!

I say this is lovely. You ought to show us your DeviantArt and preferably create an art thread here as well.

4 hours ago, MoloMan said:

Thank you! I'm not that good at drawing with a pad yet but my style kind of fits the don't starve style which is always a plus!

Your drawings are awesome!! And this thread should be in the general section so much more people can see your them. I guess someone moved it here, but it doesn't even look like a suggestion. More like an idea and DST art!!

1 minute ago, mochilo said:

Your drawings are awesome!! And this thread should be in the general section so much more people can see your them. I guess someone moved it here, but it doesn't even look like a suggestion. More like an idea and DST art!!

I actually put it here myself because it is technically a (well two) suggestions. But I have to agree with you that the posts in suggestions don't get noticed that much. I've made a whole expansion idea over in the don't starve suggestion folder and it's been up there for almost a year. Only a few people have replied to it though... But I love doing these suggestions, and I'm going to keep doing it as long as I can!

Btw go check out my expansion idea!

14 hours ago, MoloMan said:

Oh noonononono, I hope I haven't angered the god of the Goose and also the Goose, (and all the other bosses for that matter)?! I hope he will accept this as a gift for him.

This is a splendid gift... you shall be blessed with an ample amount of classies (minimum) for this week... money back not guaranteed...

Also, yes to all the things in your post! <3

3 hours ago, Asparagus said:

This is a splendid gift... you shall be blessed with an ample amount of classies (minimum) for this week... money back not guaranteed...

Also, yes to all the things in your post! <3

I thank you for this humble blessing and I hope you are as pleased as I am!

I should totally make an asparagus cult someday...

GREATASPARAGUWS.jpg

On 1/9/2017 at 5:48 PM, MoloMan said:

And I started it off by making my one and only GusMoose profile picture, stare at it in awe!

Moolf.jpg

The second gift for the Goose/Goose is this new critter!

The last gift for the Goose/Goose is it's own backpack skin! The dragonfly, and Deerclops got their own backpack and MG is feeling left out!

MooseGoosePack.jpg

Just a nice skin for the backpack in my opinion. I would use it all day!

How the heck did I miss out on this thread?! Nice work on speaking out, I can already see Asparagus is hyped over the concept and I'm for it too. Bonus on adding concept pics.

17 hours ago, MoloMan said:

Oh stop~ You need to make a art thread, your work is really quality. You got pretty strong linework.

Archived