Looking for new coop-buddies (EU region | UTC + 3:00 | Eng/Rus)

Greetings!

I'm looking towards adding new people to our little team of three: Wolfgang (~140 DST hours), Wigfrid (~90 DST hours)  and Wickerbottom (~60 DST Hours).
We are reasonable, kinda experienced 26-27 years old guys with proper gear (communications via Discord).

We play mostly on weekends with occasional evening sessions during the working week (UTC + 3:00).

Available languages: English and Russian

Getting Wendy would be nice. Additional Wolfgangs and/or Wigfrids are welcome too, since we enjoy boss raiding a lot.

You can find me here: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092468758

44 minutes ago, Kittydub said:

Hello :) I am a Wendy main (sort of at least) and I'd love to give your team a go. I've added you on Steam. 

By all means treat the lady your best, OP. You couldn't have been in more luck. I'm currently in CET, so definitely up for playing (I typically host as my computers are up to the task), but I hear you don't seek Willow and Wes mains... Aik.

5 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Is something brewing?

Not today, but someday this week definitely - it's almost midnight here, and I've got a job to attend tomorrow, you know ^^’

You are welcome to add me as well - I've been told, that you are a great host. And, frankly speaking, I would like to be more open minded and check what Willow can bring after her remastering.

1 minute ago, BearlyThere said:

Not today, but someday this week definitely - it's almost midnight here, and I've got a job to attend tomorrow, you know ^^’

You are welcome to add me as well - I've been told, that you are a great host. And, frankly speaking, I would like to be more open minded and check what Willow can bring after her remastering.

I'm sure this greatness is friendly exaggeration, but thank you, it would be lovely to show Willow off a little bit. She doesn't offer readily-powerful perks, but is immensely fun to play and can really help out people, be it struggling with sanity (Bernie) or emergency light sources. I am sending you a friend request now, watch out for an account with an avatar of the Sunshine Sanctuary for Sick Dragons.

Hi, can I also join the team? I have a few hundred hours of experience and I'd like to coop in a group regularly :) I've added you on steam.

I mainly play as Woodie, Wigfrid or Wendy. Which one would you like the most? 

I don't have time this Thursday, but on weekends almost every day.

Archived