Mod loading problems

It's been a long time since I've dropped by here.

I guess I just mostly have a problem with loading in the Generation Options+ mod.

I don't know why that is the case, as it worked for me fine before, and the other mods I have loaded (New Items and Augments, Advanced Guard Protocol, Archived Portraits, Rescuable Archived Agents, Guard Portraits and Sim Constructor) don't affect the game any.

Here's the log if that helps narrow the fault down.

invisibleinc.txt- Here's the log without the Generation Options + mod off.

invisibleinc.txt - And here's the log with the Generation Options + mod on.

Where did you download these mods? The id for Generation Options+ shows as 'GenerationOptions+' for you, when it should show as 'workshop-588953061', and it's the same thing for the other mods.

Also they appear to be located in the dlc folder and not the mods folder. What platform are you playing on?

I downloaded the mod here, and I did change the name of the folder for ease of internal referencing. Outside of that, I did not touch it. Does changing it affect the ini sequence in any way?

The reason why the folder appears in the dlc folder is because, if memory serves, the game can't tell between mods and dlc on its own, and I'm playing the GOG version which afaik doesn't have a separate mods folder.

Archived