Jellybeans change suggestion

Alright, so, honey is mostly used to produce sanity restoring crockpot recipes. The whole theme of candy and sweet stuff in this game seems to be of a sanity restoring food. I mean we got ice cream, taffy, pumpkin cookies and so on.

And then we get a boss drop from a bee in the form of the Royal Jelly that is used to make literal candy.

And it restores health. The pretty much most easily restorable stat. I mean there are items like the honey polutice that already exist as an unperishable dedicated health restoring item.

Wouldn't it make much more sense if the Jellybeans restored 100 sanity in 2 minutes instead? Wouldn't that make them much more useful and sought out food? It would be great for cave exploring which you want to encourage for one I think. And it would be great for using the Dark Sword and Dark Armor too. Great for fighting bosses as well.

What do you think?

There are a tons of methods to restore sanity currently.  I think having a heal over time is actually very useful and nothing offers that currently.  I'd say jellybeans are perfectly fine as-is.

On 07.01.2017 at 4:44 PM, Myself49 said:

Wouldn't it make much more sense if the Jellybeans restored 100 sanity in 2 minutes instead?

On 07.01.2017 at 4:44 PM, Myself49 said:

It would be great for cave exploring

What sanity are you talking about?

1.jpg

On 08/01/2017 at 3:34 AM, Someonestolemeberrys said:

Seems op for multiplayer.  6 players + jellybeans + dark armor = boss rush.

Too be hoenst i kind like the idea of having something that enables such armors. I think this is where DST should go for end game, stuff that enables you to use OP armor to than defeat OP Giants and faceroll everything else.

Also as a side tip, i think Jellybeans would be even more perfect in another way:

1 Royal Jelly + Any Filler (except twig/monster meat) = Health Regen as currently
1 Royal Jelly + 3 Honey = Sanity Regen
1 Royal Jelly + Meatballs = Slows Hunger loss (0.75×)

Best Regards,

Glermz

Archived