What's it like working at Klei?

Markocat

Oh, it's an absolute nightmare.  Pictures of Nome memes plastered across every surface...Seth Rosen's ghost haunting the building and leaving potato cups everywhere...JoeW's pipe is constantly smoking the place up...Every door squeaks really loudly...man, I pity the devs.

1 hour ago, Battal said:

Oh, it's an absolute nightmare.  Pictures of Nome memes plastered across every surface...Seth Rosen's ghost haunting the building and leaving potato cups everywhere...JoeW's pipe is constantly smoking the place up...Every door squeaks really loudly...man, I pity the devs.

From what I can gather this is a bunch of inside jokes mashed up. Now I feel left out :(

Capture.PNG

50 minutes ago, Markocat said:

From what I can gather this is a bunch of inside jokes mashed up. Now I feel left out :(

Pretty Much...

Try going through the Maxwell Meme thread... as for the rest, SethR (seth rosen) was a klei dev who had to leave for personal reasons(?) ergo his ghost, the potato cup, his greatest legacy, (a stream featuring him hollowing out a potato to make a cup... something he did back in camp when he was young(?)) and nome made a timeless-tier skin "The Potato Cup" and is in his inventory (not available to anyone) and so he carried on Seth's potato cup legacy... Joe's the gang boss in these forums and he can take out anyone with a flick of his finger... he's also the forum's magical title fairy who hands out titles to those who he deems amusing... or has solved a puzzle... 

No no, no bumping.

Summoning on the other hand....

@JanH

I suggest we now get a bunch of questions from different people. Say 1 or 2 each from about 5 people and then we summon the next Klei person and interview them in turn.

So I have summoned Jan.

My question for them is

- What is lunch time (lunch breaks) like at Klei?! 

Archived