Squirrel's DS doodles

Time to finally start drawing some of these characters

This should be interesting

Feel free to request!

ps: I only started drawing humans today, and i've been drawing nothing but ferals until now, so please don't be too harsh and do tell me if the hands look a little like cat paws! ^^

• Like 1

When I saw the title, I though my squirrel OC had snuck onto the forums XD (like wut? 0_0).

And hey, I know how you feel, I just started drawing humans 2 years ago and only just started getting a hang of it. You could consider looking up tutorials. Draw with Jazza has quite a wide selection of tutorial vids :)

How good are you at drawing anthros (and maybe dragons)?

1 minute ago, DragonMage156 said:

When I saw the title, I though my squirrel OC had snuck onto the forums XD (like wut? 0_0).

And hey, I know how you feel, I just started drawing humans 2 years ago and only just started getting a hang of it. You could consider looking up tutorials. Draw with Jazza has quite a wide selection of tutorial vids :)

How good are you at drawing anthros (and maybe dragons)?

Haha!

Yeah, I'm actually subbed to Jazza but I haven't checked out a whole lot of his video tuts on drawing humans! 

As for the third question, i'm pretty bad. XD 

I can draw anthro animals well enough, and I'm practicing dragons (ive got dragon commissions to do whoops)

1 minute ago, DragonMage156 said:

Well if you like, I can show you my lil tutorial on drawings dragons. I have one for anthros as well if you're interested :)

Speaking of anthros, I have quite a lot of OCs that are as such.

Ahh thank you for the link! I'll be sure to put them to good use :)

My 2 ocs are both feral, but I'm planning on creating more once i can find the time to design them.