'This mod hasn't been tagged as compatible...' Custom Character problem

Helloooo!

I'm incredibly new to the entire modding business, and I've been trying to follow this guide here. I've encountered a problem, though, and I'm not entirely sure what to do about it.

I just got it to work today. It's awfully messy and not very well done, but it's the first custom character I've ever created.

I was hoping to show it to some friends, but unfortunately two of them got this error:

038e2f02c9aec05bad29411dfe2b2899.png

I looked around and found that this might meant the api was out of date. It was set originally to 10 (which worked for my brother and I), so I tried changing it to 6. This worked for my girlfriend, but still hasn't worked once for my other friend. I'm a bit at a loss for what to do. IS there anything I can do? Help is much appreciated!

• We're all running Release 201210
  • By changing the API I've managed to get it to work for 3 of 4 people.
  • Only way we've managed to get it to work is by manually installing it into the mods folder via steamapps, commons, Dont Starve Together.
  • She has NO other mods downloaded or subscribed to in the workshop.

If there's anything you need to know that I'm not supplying, just ask and I'll try to get you that information, I'm very, very new to this. D:

Edited by Yasen
More info

35 minutes ago, Ryuushu said:

@Yasen

You're probably missing the compatibility options in your modinfo. Just add the following:

-- Only compatible with DST
dont_starve_compatible = false
reign_of_giants_compatible = false
shipwrecked_compatible = false
dst_compatible = true

Ah, thank you! That seemed to do the trick!