I got wrapped up in another game for a while and completely missed the Halloween event, but when I saw about the winter's feast on Rhymes With Play, I came back at it and have been playing nearly every day. I LOVE it! I can't tell you all how many times a sugar cookie or chocolate log saved me from starvation, sometimes just enough of a boost you need before getting something more substantial. I love decorating the trees and the No Eye Deers. I have the song stuck in my head, haha. Anyway, I just wanted to applaud everyone at Klei for this fantastic event. I'll miss the goodies dropping every time I kill a spider, but I can't wait to see what you all do next. 

Ooh, this season could not have been an better for me. First we get a new boss, then new skins as potential drops, then I got several distinguished skins plus Survivor Wes, then a friend GIFTS me the Arctic Vargling, then that same friend GAVE ME A WENDY SURVIVOR! I could not have been any happier. I decided to throw several Spiffmas (that's what we call Christmas in our server) in because I had the money from selling all those Steam Award trading cards.

Man, this season has been good to me... Gotta love that hamster @nome was talking about.

On 04/01/2017 at 5:27 AM, WishIHadAFridge said:

Ooh, this season could not have been an better for me. First we get a new boss, then new skins as potential drops, then I got several distinguished skins plus Survivor Wes, then a friend GIFTS me the Arctic Vargling, then that same friend GAVE ME A WENDY SURVIVOR! I could not have been any happier. I decided to throw several Spiffmas (that's what we call Christmas in our server) in because I had the money from selling all those Steam Award trading cards.

Man, this season has been good to me... Gotta love that hamster @nome was talking about.

I to managed to get the Artic Vargling, but was by luck, and I also got the rumpled shirt, not as lucky as you doe

Archived