Looking to build a synergy of character variety

I'm looking to build a perfect team of survivors, but most importantly I want players who play different characters to make a diverse/synergistic experience to plow right through the game!

Even a bloody serial killer Wes is welcome! 

But in all seriousness please add me! My friend is a great host, has a gaming PC, he can host maybe even more than 10 players in the private world we're making.

I'm looking for a noob or expert that learn from their mistakes but most importantly a friendly person that will brighten up the experience.

Bonus if you play Wigfrid, or WX-78, even Webber. That would certainly make the experience alot better.

My timezone is (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).

Same goes for the host's timezone.

My profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100107182/

Please add me for an genuine experience!

i need a wigfrid in my life

not pro.PNG

A-Team.PNG

Who would you be playing? I'm a Willow and Wes main, though any character can be discussed (for the third, I would pick WX), with the members of my group playing other characters. And yes, we've got an expert WX. Same with Webber and Wolfgang.

May I ask for the specs of the potential machine too? I typically run 22 slots.

6 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Who would you be playing? I'm a Willow and Wes main, though any character can be discussed (for the third, I would pick WX), with the members of my group playing other characters. And yes, we've got an expert WX. Same with Webber and Wolfgang.

May I ask for the specs of the potential machine too? I typically run 22 slots.

My friend whose name is Jog can run Fallout 4, I think he can run more than 6 slots however if you can run 22 slots then it's better if you can host! We have the same time zone, right?

I got an update from my friend that his specs are the following: AMD A8-7600 Radeon R7, 10 Computer Cores 4C+6G, 8.0 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 Turbo.

Wes main? Looks as if Arlesienne is going to carry the group.

4 hours ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

Sure I'd be up for the challenge 

But I can go most tanky/support characters

Like I'm good with Wigfrid, Woodie, WX78, mostly every character in general 

Coolio, we mostly need a Woodie, my other friends already are Wigfrid, Wickerbottom, WX-78, and a Willow.

I'm the Wolfgang main of the group, I don't mind any character you go or my friends go long as we bring something to the table.

3 hours ago, isthisworkingnow said:

I main Wolfgang but can play WX or Webber. However if you don't have one yet I suggest you have a Wickerbottom.

How many people are you looking for?

I also main Wolfgang, although we both consume alot I don't mind another Wolfgang long as we both still provide for the group.

None of my friends usually play Webber, we could use a Webber!

29 minutes ago, AlbertDelRiver said:

I also main Wolfgang, although we both consume alot I don't mind another Wolfgang long as we both still provide for the group.

Two Wolfagangs could be overkill (literally) but I don't mind playing a different character like Webber. It's up to you.

It's all goodman, i'd prefer a Webber, but I don't want to be a control freak. 

My friend is about to host, add me so we can play!

As for @MrDeepDarkmind and @Arlesienne please add me!

Jog is going to host soon with the increased player max.

Also @isthisworkingnow please add me too!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100107182/

1 hour ago, AlbertDelRiver said:

My friend whose name is Jog can run Fallout 4, I think he can run more than 6 slots however if you can run 22 slots then it's better if you can host! We have the same time zone, right?

I got an update from my friend that his specs are the following: AMD A8-7600 Radeon R7, 10 Computer Cores 4C+6G, 8.0 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 Turbo.

Wes main? Looks as if Arlesienne is going to carry the group.

Coolio, we mostly need a Woodie, my other friends already are Wigfrid, Wickerbottom, WX-78, and a Willow.

I'm the Wolfgang main of the group, I don't mind any character you go or my friends go long as we bring something to the table.

I can offer 32 GB of RAM right now. For Woodie, I can go in as him, but I'm pretty average by my standards with him and the best Woodie out there is TheTraditionalGentleman anyway :).

For now I am in CET, meaning it's half past six for me. A good time to host or play if you'd like. Do you wish for my profile link?

1 minute ago, Arlesienne said:

I can offer 32 GB of RAM right now. For Woodie, I can go in as him, but I'm pretty average by my standards with him and the best Woodie out there is TheTraditionalGentleman anyway :).

For now I am in CET, meaning it's half past six for me. A good time to host or play if you'd like. Do you wish for my profile link?

Sure, give me your profile link please, to play.

5 minutes ago, AlbertDelRiver said:

Holy, I never thought that keeper_m and you were the same person.

By the way, I can't seem to add you or comment on your profile to add me, can you please add me?

Odd, my profile should be public. Let me check sending you the invitation.

EDIT:

Sent. Poke me whenever you want, I'll open my PC.

Archived