My friend @Zeklo got me the Snowy Glom Glom skin for Christmas, so to celebrate I drew the adorable little puff ball with my new art supplies!

20161228_224206.jpg

Admittedly I don't draw much DS art, but if I ever do get around to making more I'll change the thread's title and post it here.

Edit: I can't decide if I like it unedited or not so have both lel

Spoiler

20161228_224202.jpg

Edited by MenaAthena
  • Like 15

10 minutes ago, Pelliway said:

Awww this is the cutest thing ever. @w@

What kind of pencils are you using?

Thank you! ^w^

I'm mostly using Prismacolor, but for this one I also used a couple from Sargent Art because I needed a grey and a different shade of blue. I'd personally recommend Prismacolor, as from what little I've used the Sargent Art they seem to not blend together as well.

I've only had these colored pencils for a few days and I'm already in love with them! I'm going to ask for more for my birthday in a couple months. 

6 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

Thank you! ^w^

I'm mostly using Prismacolor, but for this one I also used a couple from Sargent Art because I needed a grey and a different shade of blue. I'd personally recommend Prismacolor, as from what little I've used the Sargent Art they seem to not blend together as well.

I've only had these colored pencils for a few days and I'm already in love with them! I'm going to ask for more for my birthday in a couple months. 

Ahh, Prismacolor! <3

When I was like 12 or so, I got a big set of them and used them all the time. Have you tried experimenting with the colorless blender? (looks like you might have done that on the legs, actually). It's freaking awesome and my favorite thing about the pencils. Good to know about Sargent too.

Just now, Pelliway said:

Ahh, Prismacolor! <3

When I was like 12 or so, I got a big set of them and used them all the time. Have you tried experimenting with the colorless blender? (looks like you might have done that on the legs, actually). It's freaking awesome and my favorite thing about the pencils. Good to know about Sargent too.

I actually don't have the colorless blender (yet). I used the white pencil to get a similar effdct, but it did dilute it a little so I had to go back with the purple around the edges.