A New "A New Reign" Update Log

30 minutes ago, Kittydub said:

Rip me, I just decided to live in the desert. :p Looks super awesome though! 

Well , ı have a huge base on desert and now ı need to carry all of my stuff and set pieces ı desigined into another biome . .. -_-

3 minutes ago, TheTurkishBaconFighter said:

Well , ı have a huge base on desert and now ı need to carry all of my stuff and set pieces ı desigined into another biome . .. -_-

I live on a smaller desert separated from the Dragonfly. Maybe I'll be fine. ;-;

20 minutes ago, TheTurkishBaconFighter said:

I d wish ı was faster ),; :wilson_cry:

i have put it in while i was still listening to the stream so dont worry, the art was amazing btw still hoping they will bringt an art book out one day, would totally buy it ^^

Just now, Histekia said:

i have put it in while i was still listening to the stream so dont worry, the art was amazing btw still hoping they will bringt an art book out one day, would totally buy it ^^

They l porably will when they l get more famous , but i think it l be virtual :p

1 minute ago, Kittydub said:

I live on a smaller desert separated from the Dragonfly. Maybe I'll be fine. ;-;

I was qonquered the desert and made dragonfly themed set pieces . . but . .. but     now ı need to take my stuff back in 7 days O_O

Just now, TheTurkishBaconFighter said:

I was qonquered the desert and made dragonfly themed set pieces . . but . .. but     now ı need to take my stuff back in 7 days O_O

i would like to know, is this a all year mob or just summer season, because a lot of people have complained that there is "not enought love for summer" or so and that they want more summer related mobs to fight

1 minute ago, Silxer said:

Now THAT'S an Antlion! I love it's design!

Also, I'm very interested on how cave-ins and sinkholes are going to work.

they look like boulders putted after we breaked the basalt , ı think it's porablyto block cave entrance for times people are not using the caves and just gets attacked by battarangs cuz of that :p

53 minutes ago, Battal said:

Pocket Sand better be added in this update.

Are we going to be fighting oni in the future and I don't mean the upcoming space game.:wilson_sneaky:

34 minutes ago, TheTurkishBaconFighter said:

R1llk6.png

Eyyy, my piece almost came true:

20160724-Taming the queen.png

I totally prefer their design over my boring regular giant ant.

13 minutes ago, Histekia said:

oh also , ı mean by late' to publish the update's early 5 days leak before anyone just posted on forums :D

Archived