Put all of your Questions in Here Please !!!

Spoiler

I see that there haven't been any /thread/ here, So i'm just gonna make a thread for anyone to put your question in one neat location and hopefully save some times for the moderators and all of you curious bunch. (I will start with my own question). 

Also, any question asked in this thread will be put right up at this post for the developer and admins to see

I mean, Any question! seriously! **** it ask them anything

Q: Will ONI be released as an Early Access? or will it be a Full Game?

Q: Planned a DLC for ONI already?

Q: Which are better, striped or cargo pants?

Q: Is this the krusty crab?

Q: Will we be able to travel to new asteroids?

Q: Do we have dining tables?

Q: What happens to the excess poop?

Q: Is Oxygen Included?

Q: Is a yacht included?

Q: How much it will cost?

Q: It will give us some DST skins for buying it?

Q: Are the Replicants(?) following the same mechanics as our DST survivors as they are basically the same set of characters pulled out of a portal but with different skins but now the Replicants also have variations in their stats? 

Q: Will Charlie give out promotional spacesuits?

Q: Are we going to be able to make custom characters that are cuties but will probably make us want to restart the game if they die?

Q: Are we going to be able to make custom characters that are cuties but will probably make us want to restart the game if they die?

Q: Shouldn't it be possible to connect the Microbe Musher to the Liquid Pumper / Liquid Valve in order to provide the water for it's food production? This could make a life easier for duplicants (they are already in deep...space) ;]

Q: Isn't that shipwrecked?

Q: Does "aplha build" mean the build that will go on steam early access or will that be a beta build?

Q: Who is playing the game right now?

Q: How will I die at this game? 

Q: Will there be mindless pet drones for our duplicants to play and relax with?

Q: Can duplicants have a baby or pregnant?

Q: Is this the Grineer?

Q: Can we swap building left/right so as to not get screwed over when doing the plumbing ? 

11 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Usually FAQs are only made after the game is available to the public already :p

My question though, is: "Which are better, striped or cargo pants?"

10 hours ago, Silvercide said:

Is this the krusty crab?

9 hours ago, cptCalavera said:

Will we be able to travel to new asteroids?

Do we have dining tables?

What happens to the excess poop?

Is Oxygen Included?

9 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

Is a yacht included? 

Alright! I gave up, you win. Better leave this game as a mystery

(noticed after watching the Oxygen Not Included Gameplay Preview on YouTube)

Q: Shouldn't it be possible to connect the Microbe Musher to the Liquid Pumper / Liquid Valve in order to provide the water for it's food production? This could make a life easier for duplicants (they are already in deep...space) ;]

OK, something profound: (actually, dumb-profound but profound nonetheless) How will I die at this game? 

It's not related with dying in game like: A tentacle pops out of nowhere, attacks me, 0 HP, my character dies, game over, and start again. No.

Instead, how will be the moment I'll be playing, then, for whatever reason I'll quit and will never play that game again. How that part of me that plays and really enjoys that game will die, and turn in a dusty memory carelessly stacked somewhere in my mind.

This question tend to appear from time to time, (of course with games I really really like) sometimes when I'm still new at that game, a few times even before I have played it at all. (Like ONI)

I know that is stupid to raise existentialist questions to a random game, the same way you crack a nut with a fine clock, but... the question lingers on:
How that moment will be?

7 hours ago, Octyabr said:

OK, something profound: (actually, dumb-profound but profound nonetheless) How will I die at this game? 

It's not related with dying in game like: A tentacle pops out of nowhere, attacks me, 0 HP, my character dies, game over, and start again. No.

Instead, how will be the moment I'll be playing, then, for whatever reason I'll quit and will never play that game again. How that part of me that plays and really enjoys that game will die, and turn in a dusty memory carelessly stacked somewhere in my mind.

This question tend to appear from time to time, (of course with games I really really like) sometimes when I'm still new at that game, a few times even before I have played it at all. (Like ONI)

I know that is stupid to raise existentialist questions to a random game, the same way you crack a nut with a fine clock, but... the question lingers on:
How that moment will be?

Smokes pipe...

A video game is just a program made to entertain a person and no matter how you look at it, It still is nothing but a program. There is no solid Implication toward real life. Much like drugs, alcohol, and videos of people beating the **** out of eachother, It's just one of many endless source of dopamine, your brain will eventually develop a resistance from it then forces you to seek joy somewhere else from another game, another movie, and much more. Such resistant is developed as a part of your long term memory, so no matter how long since you last played it or how hard you bash your head to a rock, You can never have the exact same feeling as the first time you played it.

There is always a different opinion and ideals, on "when is something dead?" could be when it no longer exist or when nobody else remember it, or when some sort of official source says so.

In the end, It comes to your own decision whether something like ONI dead to you,. There is really no point in emotionally attaching yourself to one thing.

Archived