Non DS Art

ExtollerOfTrolls

I guess I should make this, since I've been doing a lot of non Don't Starve Fanart lately. (Some of the pieces you are about to see are from WAAAAAAAAYYYYY earlier this year when I had just started digital art, so they are ugly and sucky.)

I like Psychonauts,

i_m_trying_to_finish_the_story__by_tears

Invader Zim and Undertale,

invader_zim__mercy__neutral__genocide__b

Octonauts,

i_wrestled_with_a_sea_monster_to_get_it_

and Hetalia (and Undertale, again),

i_m_shivering_for_some_reason_by_tearsof (This was my second digital art piece, so it's terrible.)

and Shoulder-a-Coffin Kuro.

profile_pic_by_tearsofchickensoup-dat85e

I like Fullmetal Alchemist, too, but I don't have anything for that yet, and I did draw some stuff for Gravity Falls, but I deleted most of it because of personal reasons. Maybe I'll draw for it again some day.

14 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

(Gasp!) Is he drawing Monster Kid? :)

Btw, love Undertale ^_^

No, but now that you say that, I should've. I can take a few art requests, if you'd like!

Something Undertale related? (Gotta go to work first, tho.)

20 hours ago, minespatch said:

Well, hey there! Thanks for making the thread to show off your other interests. I didn't know this was your thread by the "next unread topic" button but thanks for making this second thread. Keep up the good work.

Thanks!

9 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

I can take a few art requests, if you'd like!

Something Undertale related?

I'm fine with anything really. in Don't Starve, my favorite character is Wigfrid but for Undertale... it's hard to choose a favorite. Damn you Toby Fox!

(Speaking of Wigfrid and Undertale, someone's making a comic about that on DA. Just thought it was worth mentioning :) )

On 12/28/2016 at 4:59 PM, DragonMage156 said:

I'm fine with anything really. in Don't Starve, my favorite character is Wigfrid but for Undertale... it's hard to choose a favorite. Damn you Toby Fox!

(Speaking of Wigfrid and Undertale, someone's making a comic about that on DA. Just thought it was worth mentioning :) )

Totally forgot to reply to it, but I saw that and it's utterly hilarious!

I saw Moana (twice) and really loved it, but this doesn't look like Moana very much:

feel_the_wind_by_tearsofchickensoup-daup

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

Even if it doesn't resemble the film, it has the feel for it. Something tells me Moana's grandmother affected you?

Yeah, she was that lovable old kooky lady, who encouraged her, but was still understanding she was only, like, 17, and it was hard.

(Even though I liked Tamatoa and Maui better as characters, pfft.)

While Maui was my favorite character, Tamatoa creeped the hell out of me. I was getting childhood flashbacks of the singing gator from All Dogs Go to Heaven and the lizard from Ferngully... The character was charming but my internal horror of character singing about wanting to eat the protagonist tends to hit me hard in my terror bone.

12 minutes ago, minespatch said:

The souls are not falling in order. He'd be probably stressing out. :wilson_ecstatic:

"DAMMIT LIZ! YOU DIDN'T FIRE AT THE SAME TIME AS PATTY!"

"But they were gonna reach you! I had to shoot!"

"NO EXCUSE! I REFUSE TO LET YOU EAT THESE IF YOU ARE NOT EVEN GOING TO FOLLOW A SIMPLE RULE!"

Archived