Slurtle Mounds/Snurtle Shell Armor

Ispin69

I decided I really want a snurtle shell armor and shelmet. I have found two mounds, one I accidentally hit once to try to get them out but I forgot the rock lobsters were still loyal to me and they destroyed one of the mounds which is fine because I found a second one. Won't make the same mistake twice!

I read in the wiki comments that you can farm out to rare snurtle by building your own bunny farm (5-6) near it and when there is an earthquake they will attack the slurtles and eventually a snurtle should come out and I should try to kill it for the shell. Anyone have experience with this?

Also, I plan to make the earthquakes rather than waiting around for them by blowing up the slurtle slime but do I burn them one by one? How many does it need for an earthquake and what are the chances of one with each one added?

Considering not doing the bunny farm near it and just trapping a slurtle/snurtle with hay walls around it and leaving tons of rocks and/or gold in the pen for slime production in order to keep making the earthquakes.

I could also keep hitting the mound. Wiki comment said I can use healing items on the mound. This is the most simple plan. Just hit it, kill the slurtles on my own then heal the mound over time.

Update: Been hitting the mound to spawn a slurtle and healing the mound. Finally got a shelmet but I don't know how to get a snurtle to spawn so I can get the shell armour.

Archived