A Glitch or something in Shipwrecked

I was playing Shipwrecked as Wigfrid and I wanted tö quit sö I föund a Gunpöwder barrel in the öcean, but as I hit it and explöded, Wigfrid said her quöte when wet "Slick för battle" just as she died and it keeps lööping Wigfrids audiö as if she was examining something as it presents the YOU ARE DEAD! Screen. I just wanted to tell peöple something I found.

(Also I used Umlauts just because it felt in the mood of Wigfrid being the cause of the discovery)

3 hours ago, Pugly_ said:

I was playing Shipwrecked as Wigfrid and I wanted tö quit sö I föund a Gunpöwder barrel in the öcean, but as I hit it and explöded, Wigfrid said her quöte when wet "Slick för battle" just as she died and it keeps lööping Wigfrids audiö as if she was examining something as it presents the YOU ARE DEAD! Screen. I just wanted to tell peöple something I found.

(Also I used Umlauts just because it felt in the mood of Wigfrid being the cause of the discovery)

such dedication.

Archived