Anyone Looking to RP? (LITERATE)

ottermeal

I saw a DS thread for rp but since this is more DST related I decided to make a thread here?? As this is a bit more advertisement-ish lmao

Anywho,

I've been craving a DST roleplay for some time now, and have done one with a friend of mine but unfortunately can't really do that anymore. Roleplay is sort of an outlet for me from life, and it relaxes me and gives me something to look forward to. I'm looking for someone who can share that bond with me, and even perhaps become a friend of mine.

I prefer roleplay through Skype messages or perhaps Kik, just putting that out there.

It's required that you be literate with your roleplays. You don't have to make them insanely lengthy but no "walks around" posts. I like detail and complex stories with correct punctuation, spelling, and behavior. (If you make little mistakes honestly that's fine we all do lol)

I use Webber as my main character in roleplay, so if you're okay with that we can further discuss who we would rp as out of all the survivors!

Here is an example of how I RP:

"The arachnid boy carefully slid his webbed claws around the base of the axe, gazing up at the evergreen tree. Huffing, he lifted the axe to the base of the trunk with his premature arms and began hacking away. He grunted with the effort and until he had a decent array of logs beside him did he stop chopping. He was thankful for the many trees in this area, as winter was approaching quickly and wood would be an extreme necessity. 

However, he still wished he could get some assistance with hauling the heavy logs. Woodie and Wolfgang were great at carrying heavy burdens, and Webber wondered why one of them couldn't come help him. Shaking tree bark from his fur, he huffed and began picking up the logs. They'll be proud of us for doing so good today! Look at all this wood! 

All of a sudden, a frightening, familiar scent hit him and he turned his head slowly. His fur bristled and the arachnid legs atop his head twitched worriedly. He heard the distant bellows and felt how the air changed all around him, how suddenly it got so quiet yet the bellows only louder. His mind was filled with grotesque scenes in which everyone was stripped limb from limb, slaughtered by the unforgiving, relentless world. His heart beat quickened and he felt a heavy weight in his stomach as if his heart fell into his gut and began rattling his entire body.

Hounds." 

Feel free to leave one of your rp examples, and let me know if you'd be interested! Thanks!

Edited by Wolfa1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Ah, like that. Basically a play-by-mail or play-by-forum? Anything about real time chats on Discord?

I suppose it could be like that, yeah! And if you had a Discord I'm sure I could message you through there. I'd prefer it be private.

5 minutes ago, Wolfa1 said:

I suppose it could be like that, yeah! And if you had a Discord I'm sure I could message you through there. I'd prefer it be private.

I do have Discord and actually run campaigns there. Fairly intuitive. I am quite curious about your idea for this. Is it one on one or more than two people while still private (in some separate channel)? I do love Willow.

48 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

I do have Discord and actually run campaigns there. Fairly intuitive. I am quite curious about your idea for this. Is it one on one or more than two people while still private (in some separate channel)? I do love Willow.

It would most likely be only two people, but perhaps along the way we could add more people into it depending on how well it goes!

You can definitely use Willow!

56 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Could you tell me a bit more in regard to this please? If you want a peek at my!Willow, here you go.

Your Willow is amazing! So quirky yet sounding on the edge of insanity as you might expect a pyromaniac to be! I love it, your writing is brilliant, too.

I prefer roleplays that are one on one, so it would be a private chat on Discord, perhaps just through messages. However, if it goes well, we could possibly create a more public chat for the roleplay and have other people included! I love neatness, however, and roleplays with multiple people can get a bit difficult to keep up with which is why I like having a sort of list of people who take turns posting (with the exception of someone being gone).

One on one is preferably my rp style, however! c: