☆ atlas-white's art ☆

That was my first time playing! :wilson_ecstatic: I just found out you had to fuel the campfire with twigs just the other day since I'm a new player.

It's kind of interesting how the first and third panel look slightly different but the detail in the first panel fits the situation while the third is more of a reaction panel which really works.

• Like 1

Ey,I remember seeing that in DA(?) and Tumblr! ^_^

On a related note, I remember when I couldn't make a torch/campfire but I was able to make a firepit... so that's exactly what I did ^_^ keep in mind, I was no where near base XD and the firepit just sorta... stayed there till the server was reset :p

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Day 24 is Wilson channeling his inner Jackie-Chan.

Yet by day 40, that eye on the left makes me feel so bad for him.

"Channeling his inner Jackie Chan" is probably my new favourite phrase ever, thank you for that.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Kind of interesting to see Wendy being emotional.

Yeah, she meets everything so coldly and has no fear of death, so I was thinking that it would be pretty striking to see her actually break down. The request was just to see them hugging, but I don't think I went in quite the desired direction with it (whoops).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, atlas-white said:

This one I did as an art trade, it's an AU wherein Wilson is more or less reenacting The Strange Case of Mr. Jeckyll and Dr. Hyde.

(As an aside, I love art trades~)

[Picture]

Whoa! That's freakin' cool! :0 

I love the kinda blurry look going on, adds to the insanity feel.

• Like 1