StarTheFox's Furred Art

Starthefox

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Context on this one?

Ah, yes sorry. I had about ten seconds to upload it.

If you look at the OP you can see the same character.

It is a furry youtuber whose head got chewed up by one of his dogs, so to cheer him up I made him a little gift while his suit head is being fixed.

sorry for typos i'm on mlbile agaim

3 minutes ago, minespatch said:

What makes this fursona a unreliable narrator? :wilson_ecstatic:

Also, the bot looks derpy.

1. He was programmed with the voice of Lemony Snickett, (or at least a deep male voice).

2. yeah, It is my new icon so I made it a bit sillier.

He is kind of like Mettaton, but only in design. He was inspired by Mettaton EX, Asriel Dreemurr (second form), and Beauty Of the Bass, who is another fursuiter. (she is really cool). I have a ref, but it's only on paper and not colored.

some facts about Lemon!

1. Lemon is really a robot endoskeleton, but was made a cool looking "skin" by me. I guess. 

2. He is a discontinued model of the, "Cinnoe" robots. The mother company outsourced, but the programming of the robots was subpar. They always were glitchy, but no one cared enough to fix them. So the Cinnoe line was discontinued. 

3. Any beta Cinnoe robots were recalled. They were melted down as scrap metal and sent out to other companies. To make cars, and stuff. Lemon managed to avoid it, as he had been sold at a garage sale and moved to a different house, and then sold again, to me.

4. He's kinda scary looking, but he's really a nice guy.

I'm going to post my review for the game Meadow here, to keep you entertained, and non-hostile

EXTREMELY LONG DON'T GET YOUR FOXES IN A TWIST

Meadow.png

Meadow: A Game Review

So to start off with I'll tell you about the game play, then I'll tell you the story, and then I'll tell you my opinions and pros/cons.

The game play consists of walking around collecting, "Flowers" and,"Essence". Flowers serve no purpose besides giving you points and earning achievements You know, normal collectibles. You find flowers by just walking around.
Now Essence allows you to unlock emotes, new animals, and skins, to show how cool and pro you are. You get essence by either finding it in the world, or breaking open, "Obelisks". A Obelisk is a rock in the shape of a kiddie house, a square with a point on the top. You break an obelisk depending on what it needs. A obelisk with two dots requires two animals, no matter which animal they are. But a taller obelisk might have pictures of a rabbit, and a badger cub on it, with two of each needed. You will have to have two of each to break it open, and collect the essence inside.

You will find plenty of animals in the world you are in, a server, or a meadow as they are called in game, can hold up to fifty people at a time as of February 2017. This may change, but right now it's 2017. There are three servers for each area of the world, Europe, Eastern US, and Western US. Essence are also points as well, and being in the top 10 in points allows you to play as an eagle, or if you own all of the games, books, and soundtracks you will also get the eagle. Sucks to be you if you don't have that kind of money.

The choices of animals you have are plenty. For a new player to Meadow, you have the Badger Cub. Badger Cubs are slow, beginner animals. The next animal is a frog, and then you have a rabbit/hare. I will list all of the animals now, in order. Badger Cub, Frog, Rabbit, Goat, Fox, Badger, Lynx, Lynx Cub, Bear and Eagle. After the Fox the rest of the animals are locked. You must have Shelter 1 for the Badger, Shelter 2 for the Lynx, Paws for the Lynx Cub, and all three games for the Bear Cub, from paws.

My problems with the game play is that beginner animals are really slow, and can often fall behind if you have made a herd of animals to break open Obelisks. They, as the first animal you get, are very common as well. My other gripe with this is that the controls are a bit hard to grasp at first.

The story is, nothing. There is no story! Just wander around and be an animal. You are just plopped into the world, free to wander and shout at random animals passing by.

My opinion on this game is pretty simple. I like it. It's a nice time waster which, if you have a day off work or school, you can play for many hours, unlocking all of the emotes on animals, unlocking skins on animals, and gather all of that, sweet, sweet essence.

Pros:

+Game is very pretty
+Animals unlocked via the game are balanced well
+You can do almost whatever you want.
+Can name your animal after memes
+Easy game to play
+Nice time waster
+Great fun if you are drunk
+No bullies or unwanted people here.
+ Nice music.
Cons:
-Pop ins are very common
-Lags on older computers
-Game feels like a test instead of a game.
-Almost all assets are reused from other Might and Delight games.

???:
=No voice chat or text chat
=Some animals unlocked from other shelter games are not very well balanced/same uses as other animals
=Controls
=World is huge

One time I was in a herd of animals of different species, we broke an obelisk, walked around collecting flowers and other ♥♥♥♥, and played ball for awhile.

Then I played this game 10/10

Archived