StarTheFox's Furred Art

Starthefox

I'm gonna post some references of things in the spoiler, for further use:

Spoiler

overwatch_color_reference_soldier_76.JPGSoldier76-Overwatch-Reference.jpgori ref.jpgFerret_Ref.png

I feel like the Ori one will be useful for @DragonMage156.

Also:

judging.png

one of the future expressions for Wilson. I have the lines, just need to color. I made a sheet of expressions, and Wilson seemed the best bet. The finished, non meme one will be in the DS thread.

13 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I already know how to draw Ori. Naru and Kuro on the other hand needs a little work (I just can't draw owls!)

Your Wilson is getting better :)

Oh! I didn't mean Ori as in the character, but as in the game. Sorry bout' that!

Also, thank you!

I might be making a piece based on "Spooky's House of Jump-scares" but I'll have to spoiler it. If you know about that game, you will also know what I mean.

36 minutes ago, Starthefox said:

I might be making a piece based on "Spooky's House of Jump-scares" but I'll have to spoiler it. If you know about that game, you will also know what I mean.

I know that game. I watched Pewdiepie (I think) and Minx play it.

I Cannot believe I only looked at this thread now, your art is awesome man! Can't wait to see the final product of that wip!

(also thanks to minespatch I feel like my *doesnt kno how to use a spoiler* will trancend time and space)

Wheatley is German, actually. Mein Hasen roughly translates to, "my hares". It's not really clear that this is Wheatley, (the lack of color and time kind of screwed it up) but I use Wheaty as my kind of internet persona, such as Ria has Dragonmage, and you have Minespatch.

Anyways, I had fun in Texas. Driving for twelve hours to get there though, is not fun. I was so nervous getting in the car to go home, I felt ill. Luckily this time no one got sick or had food poisoning. I'm a big homebody, so by the time we got home I was rushing to greet my cats, pet them, and hug them. I missed my "sneak freak"so much I had hallucinations of him in the hotel.**

*one of my cats, basically my adopted son.

** they included seeing Ghost versions, feeling him sleeping on me when I'm half awake, and hearing his meows.

Some more art

Spoiler

My Warrior Cats character, Sanorid. (it is a mix of two names, which both mean "survivor")

Sanorid.thumb.png.3214e240e1a399bdac9eadf2fc7927a2.png

He is a somewhat flirt and is a cocky cat. He's a bit clumsy, and often tries to impress queens. This leads him to fail miserably in charming them, especially that one time when he ran into a tree instead of climbing up it..

Being a loner, he doesn't belong to any particular clan or group. He's just a charismatic cat who wants a little spark in his life. He enjoys exploring territory, where he is welcome anyways, and running free. Many would consider him solitary, but he just isn't ready for family life yet.

Short form:

Name: Sanorid

Sex: Hetero

Appearance: Long fur, large ears, green eyes, and long whiskers. (full appearance is too complicated)

Short Bio: Cocky, Coy, but a genuinely good guy. Likes pick-up lines and picking up ladies.*

Mate/Crush: None yet/ Depends on roleplay (I see different roleplays as AUs of the canon timeline)

Titles: King of the Thunderpath, Wanderer

Any critiques are welcome, if you have any questions such as what my insperations were or how I came up with his appearance, I'll do my best to answer them. And if you are wondering I made the art myself.

*e.g. "Hey, kitten, did you fall from Starclan? Cause' your eyes shine like Silverpelt."

Spoiler

cat_painting.thumb.png.d4cbc2a4e64456b52e80f1c64f6047da.png A painting of my cat.

Solaris_Fox.thumb.png.55cc57861b007cdaec468c93f0218f39.png Solaris, a redesign of my first character, Star the fox.

Weizen_LineHead.png.ece75f93825b3fcc474b84854ae27bae.png Some lineart I'll never color :D

Archived