StarTheFox's Furred Art

Starthefox

I made a new character, He's an Arctic Fox. He's a Pinstripe O.C.

Pinstripe is a dark game, so his backstory is dark as well, proceed with caution.

Spoiler

He traded the life and souls of his parents to the devil to become the most clever detective ever, so he could find out who killed his sister. In turn, he was transformed into a fox, so his body would be equal to his wit. When he finally gave up the search for the murderer, he became terribly depressed and hung out at the Redwash Bar, drinking scotch and whiskey. One day he was going out of the bar so he could talk with Father Ted of the possibility of repenting his sins, he got mobbed for dealing with the devil, and was sent to Hell.

You can find him at Pissward falls, waiting for the trolley, you can pay him 50 frozen drops to find out more information about Bo.

Don'tley.pngOaklen.pngOakleyBio.png

Ted2.png some more Ted

Some doodles and warm ups

FiarFriar!.png can u spot the hooman

Some more info on Oakley,

His sister's name was Willowley (pronounced will-ow-lay), and their mother was named Ashley. Their father's name was Douglas, Fir, Wildebatt. Their last name Wildebatt is an interpretation of the german Wielbatt meaning, Willow leaf.

Oakley's design is mostly based off Sherlock Holmes, Newt Scamander, and my Father. His personality is based off of myself, if I grew up in much harder times, such as The Great Depression. His passion for his sister is based of of my own passion for my brother(though it may not seem like it, I love him dearly).

He rather enjoys shuffle board, and other activities elderly people, like James May, like to do.

On 5/22/2017 at 11:57 AM, Mobbstar said:

Oh boy, this is very good! I really want this as a little poster with this effect where it's one image from one angle and the other image from another angle. That'd be so cool (and freaky)!!!

so i made something even better

seizure warning (and it's big)

Spoiler

Prophet!GIF.gif

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Interesting concepts, what're you planning on doing?

Taking the Synths from Fallout (4) and kind of transforming this character into one. The second lineart is a werewolf/fox which I've lazily colored but I don't reallyfeel it's good enough. Third is just Ted again. The first picture is just an icon I made for myself.

Anyways, thoughts on E3 anyone?

I just felt kind of tired and worn today, and wanted to make "art" because I couldn't be bothered to do anything else. I just draw stuff like this all the time but I don't post it because it's garbage and or strangely out of context.

It's based off "this isn't sonic, it's my sonic o.c. BLONIC" meme. I can only draw human hands, not their faces.

Spoiler

PortableRef.png

Blue and orange are complimentary, (also a teeny reference to portal, and Wheatley/Space core.

A new Character you may or may not be seeing more of. I just enjoy designing characters. It is pretty likely this guy is gonna get some spotlight though.

Archived