StarTheFox's Furred Art

Starthefox

8 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Is she a cayote? Because she is cyoote :3

She is a Dutch Angel Dragon, which, I'm sure if you search in browser you will find them. It's a furry thing.make sure to have safesearch on

8 hours ago, Donke60 said:

Anymore bad puns and i'm throwing you into the wood chipper

no, no wood chipping here. Mobb isn't guilty. They made a pun, they get a gold star.

yeah I don't think its right to have a bussiness side to a fictional thing I get that its intellectal property but it also seems weird that they have this entire design of bussiness fitted around this creature and if you want a "real"  Ad dragon you have to go through this process which seems wrong.but ihe did say it got really big so if he is paid royalities from the design I'm fine with that but people should be able to make their fan creations using the design since a angel dragon since its a design and not one character or cast.

yeah like, who would have guessed that not procrastinating made me improve as an artist ha ha

But really, those two months really made me improve somehow? I guess I got a lot more practice when I didn't have internet.

I made a new species

Blue Criketts

Goat/reindeer/lynx/blue jay/

Diguligrade

Abilities

Bylue Criketts have wings, but are unable to fly, but they can be used to glide. They may also be used in dominance postures, submission postures, and to attract mates.

Horns can be used to ram playfully, or in extreme cases, in brawls for leadership or mates. Horns can be used during raids,be it on a farm or on another flock, or skirmishes between flocks. One flock may attack another for land, grazing rights, or over a simple disagreement of two hot-headed leaders.

Diet and Hunts

As omnivores, Bylue Criketts can eat both plant matter and even the reddest of meats. Other than grass and berries, Bylue Criketts enjoy the bark and syrup of maple trees. When plants may be scarce in winter, flocks (groups) may merge to hunt big game, such as reindeer or rarely, bears. The killer of the beast gets first pick, then the alpha follows, if the alpha kills the animal, his pack eats first. But, if a lower rank kills the beast, all of the Criketts of the same rank eat at the same time. Multiple kills may happen in one hunt, if all flocks' members are co-operative.

Raids

Flocks may join together for short periods of time to form,”Raids”. A Raid is a single flock, or a mighty strength of up to five flocks, joining together for a night to steal fruit from farms. Horns may be used to shake the low branches of trees to drop ripe fruit to the ground, many fruit and nut farmers despise Bylue Criketts because their flocks can eat a harvest of fruit during a conjoined raid. Animal farmers also dislike Bylue Criketts because they can sometimes kill and eat their lambs and calves.

Ranks

In Bylue Crikett flocks, there are specific ranks given to the members. The order follows,Shaman, Alpha, Beta, Scout, Methryn(mothers),Fythars(fathers), Foxtrots(pack members), Kytt(kitten, child), Omega.

The Shaman(s) heal(s) via herbs. As the most superstitious spread rumors of them being agents of Shyrrall, the devil, as the Shamans are chosen if the Kytt has defects at birth, or chooses the path of a Shaman. Scouts often look for food, danger, or enemies, and the omegas are either outcasts, exiled Criketts, or adopted Foxtrots.

Blue Criketts are found in Wyoming, Canada, Greenland, northern Europe, Antarctica and the Arctic. Their are currently 53 flocks roaming. The oldest living Bylue Crikett was Liam Crikett, one of the only captive Bylue Criketts. He lived a long twenty-seven years.

Biology

Bylue Criketts are known for their lovely blue color and large wings, but very few people have actually looked inside one. One thing we do know about them is that they have a digestive system and a excretory system. Their digestive tract contains a stomach, liver, gall bladder, and pancreas. They also have the large intestine, small intestine, and a rectum.

Other than their internal biology, their exterior is composed of a lynx's body and legs, but the paws are a mutation, third goat, third lynx, third deer. The middle toes are cloven hooves of the goat, the side toes are a lynxes puffy toes, and two dew claws of a deer reside on the back. The tail is a large and elongated lynx tail. The wings of a blue jay extend from the shoulder blades, but are not nearly large enough to carry the beast, when not in use the wings fold to a aerodynamic form on the animal's back. The head is mostly composed of a goat's skeletal structure, but the muzzle is almost completely lynx. The ears are almost goat-like in shape, but are very large. Besides their wings, they share their color and facial markings with the Blue Jay.

Their cardiac muscles are very strong, resulting in 130 beats per minute. The heart has five valves, and strong blood vessels. They are smarter than an ape, but not as smart as a human, though nearly as smart. The splicing of a human genome with the Bylue Crikett's resulted in the first anthropomorphic Blue Crikett, Maple, a revolution in science.

WIP

Spoiler

IMG_20170511_1541576_rewind.jpg

Excuse the quality please. (Just ignore the lettering for now)

This is the first stage of drawing for me(traditional sketch) digital WIP either tomorrow or a finished drawing.

Also, y'all might want to research Pinstripe so the things I talk about are relevant, haha.

Archived