StarTheFox's Furred Art

Starthefox

A smol wip

Untitled.png

I am afraid for my tablet, which I am renting to my brother

I bet my tablet is like

"please don't hurt me"

My brother is very rough with drawing, so I hope he doesn't damage the nib.

I am getting five dollars for every two hours he uses it, I'm gonna make bank man

41 minutes ago, Starthefox said:

Mine seems to be glitching out aswell. Specifically @Ninjanemo's ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 100 day WX-Challenge (you know the lenny guy)

I can't remember the other ones. Do you want me to tag you in my posts so you'll know when I update?

No no, I'll see it. Don't worry ^^; I don't want like 10 mentions when I log on one day XD

I'm planning a pretty snazzy meymey, but I'll do it tomorrow,

My plans for.Friday:

Make meymey

Sketch Bunny Weizen

Finish Everyone Makes Mistakes (the above drawing)

Maaaybe finish Bunny Weizen.

Blow my nose and cough a lot

Sleep

Roll around on the floor

Draw more

Roll

And repeat (rip)

Here are some facts about Wheatley

W.I.P. facts!

1. I actually considered making Wheatley a hermaphrodite, but considered it too strange.

2. Wheatley was originally going to have elk antlers, but I'm not good at drawing those oops

3. Wheatley was going to be male, but then I considered her being a neutered lady, a hermaphrodite, and then just a plain old female.

Recent facts

1. Wheatley has many designs, the "reviewer" Wheatley has more dark blue, while Weizen has thinner pupils and more rugged fur.

2. Wheatley's "dark side" is called Weizen, or German for Wheat. Wheat Cry.

3. Predecessors to Wheatley include, "Star Dark" a white and red fox, and,"Echo the Timewolf" a time lord/wolf mix.

4. Wheatley is a mechanical engineer, while also being a software engineer as well. She learned coding.

5. Wheatley also worked as a butcher in her college days.

6. Wheatley worked as a bartender for a while.

Facts about the univers around Wheatley,

1. I invented a thing I call "Invisible Boxers" it's basically underwear that hides genitalia. 

2. Animals go through their respective, ahem,"Heats". Basically periods for animals, but more, hot and bothered.

3. more later

6 minutes ago, minespatch said:

That's interesting. What inspired you?

-

So... Wheatly was going to be a fantasy animal?

There is a thing called  bakeneko? I think,that is a magical cat who can reanimate the dead. Well, i took some artistic liberty from a Neko-mata (more powerful, two tailed version) and made a ninetailed cat. The pattern is taken from Japanese bobtailed cats.

-

Originally, yes. But now Wheatley is just a normal ,fantasy fox. But you know, Warscall, my don't starve character, yes? He is a jackalope. I'm also considering a fourth original character, japanese unicorn!  Note, considering. I'm also thinking of making oneshot characters, like the neko up there.

Archived