Been a long time since i played a klei game. Lots of things were new to me so I gave myself at least 30 minutes to remember how things worked.
Combat still was the same so I got my friends to tag along.(Including myself a total of 4 players)
Well we started next to a tribal pig. I thought it was a normal one so I went to give it food only to be punched in the face. 
So my friends think let's kill it with our fists!. 
I watched as my friends died one by one from a pig. 
Once they died I asked if we should reset. Welp host did.
So I started give some old advice that I remembered back in beta. 
They listen for a bit until we made a base.
We needed resources, so I say we should split in teams. 
The host said to me that since there new they should travel together and i should go alone. 
Well I didn't think anything of it so I agree and travel in one direction. 
While traveling It was my first encounter with a volt goat, not wanting to test my skills yet I leave curiosity to stay away.
About 2 in game days I found a field of rocks, so I asked the host do we need gold or stone? 
But no one answered.
So I started mining figuring they probably need some gold for a alchemy machine.
On my way back the hounds were attacking.
So I set up camp early and wait for the pups.
After dealing with them and taking quite a bit of hits I finally made it to base.
They said look made while you were gone. 
It was some weird pillar thing (Later turned out to be the ancient pseudoscience station that they spawned.)
I was like whoa what does it do!
They said it makes really good weapons we just need one thing.
What was it...
They all pulled out  Dark swords and said, "A SACRIFICE!" 
Turns out PVP was on and I didn't notice.
So they all attacked me and killed me.
I turn ghost and the host said. "Hey, at least your pvp skills really did help us!"
Moral of the story? Don't teach people how to play on PVP. EVEN IF ITS YOUR OWN FRIENDS!

Archived