Flotsam

zimbrax

Hello, so I have been playing in a shipwrecked world and I decided to go into the seaworthy and now im playing on a reing of giants map. The problem is that I need this thing called "Sea Worther" which spawns from flotsam, but I don´t see any floatsam in my world at all. The only time I saw flotsam was near the bird, but then when I came back it was gone, most of it, and now theres none at all. What's wierd is that the wiki says it is renewable, but I never saw it again since I snagged one flotsam. Is it a bug, is it not renewable or does it spawn in certain situations that im not aware of?

1 hour ago, Donke60 said:

The flotsam is a set piece there is only one per ROG world so once you smash that boat you will not be given another one 

I'm talking about the boxes/barrels that appear in the ocean near that boat, im not talking about the "Sunken Boat" set piece itself.

If you can find the sunken boat, smash it with hammer to get the seaworther. I think it always spawns on the edge of a landmass near the "waters".

As for the floatsam... I don't know what to tell you. It should be in your world.

I based on the edge and would always get tons of wreckage boxes spawn, so much that I had boxes of trinkets to turn into 200+ gold. At some point I just stopped caring about making new fishing poles. Probably got a dozen seaworthys but my world didn't link with shipwrecked unfortunately (when i started the game i didn't really know the purpose of linking the worlds and didn't want to mix recipes and/or screw with the mods I was using)

Archived