How's everyone's life been?

ArcticFox789

Graduating high school in 20 days. I've got so much work to do and so many finals to study for that managing things has been difficult, but rewarding. Not much else apart from trying to become a better person c:

Oh, oh, oh! I also came back. And with a story about how my hypersleep was cancelled. Turns out Klei was running the program and is basically real life Aperture Science.

And someone murdered a cookie! And then forum posts! Let's hope they don't target biased koalephants next.

On 12/4/2016 at 4:20 PM, Symage said:

Good, nice to see you again

Same to you

On 12/3/2016 at 11:01 PM, DragonMage156 said:

Hey I think I remember you. Didn't you have a profile pic of a little arctic fox/white dog at some point?

Not that I remember, all I ever had was this one or the upside-down beefalo with a top hat I had before koalephants were a thing

On 12/3/2016 at 9:15 PM, ~Matt said:

Graduating high school in 20 days. I've got so much work to do and so many finals to study for that managing things has been difficult, but rewarding. Not much else apart from trying to become a better person c:

Oh, oh, oh! I also came back. And with a story about how my hypersleep was cancelled. Turns out Klei was running the program and is basically real life Aperture Science.

And someone murdered a cookie! And then forum posts! Let's hope they don't target biased koalephants next.

Nice, my exams were May/June this year and I didn't really study at all to be honest, but they still went okay. I had my mind on other things really haha.

Not a clue what you mean with all that second stuff but it sounds like the forums are pretty much like they've always been haha

On 12/3/2016 at 7:08 PM, Mobbstar said:

U&A is dead as... well, deader than when I first discovered it. (it's got huge bugs I can't fix, else I would have got a releasable version going)

How are you?

On 12/3/2016 at 9:02 PM, ImDaMisterL said:

It be fine.

How about yours?

Yeah... it's a real shame that it ended up like that really. So much promise, but no-one really ever had the commitment. I never really had anything useful to contribute from the start so me leaving won't have mattered haha. 

Glad to hear it.

I'm actually really great, around the time I left the forums I basically cut all this out of my life, the computers and everything. It wasn't good for me and was making my shyness in real life much worse so I just got rid of it all and forced myself to talk to people and it's the best thing I've ever done. I made friends so easily and have just had the best years of my life. I'm still quiet and that but it's so much easier than I ever expected and I've done so much stuff that I just never thought I would be able to. Can't really recommend it enough if anyone else feels like they're stuck in the same rut I was in a few years ago. Hard but totally worth it. 

Archived