-UPDATED- Need help coding in more perks! {Custom character for Don't starve together}

Just to update from my older one, I have crossed out the codes that have been done, but I Also need help with a few more other codes, somehow when ever I find a a certain code, it never works, I have manage to find get 2 codes working in a day on this site. while it took me about a month to figure out how to start with items searching online.

Please can anyone help me with  the following list below:

• Ability to shoot bombs, throwing grenades is close enough. I also want to make this non-craft able, as in, You start with this power and you don't need to craft anything to use it (also help make every time he throws a grenade, he gains sanity)
  • When sanity is low, the character will automatically throw a grenade at the closest object, I'm not sure if this perk is even possible, but I'd really appreciate it if any one could somehow get this to work for me? It's kinda like when willow's sanity is low, she makes fire with her feet.
  • Start with a tool such as axes/pickaxes/hammers etc. with infinite durability, Basically like Woodie's axe, but with a pickaxe (Also would love to know how to change it's graphics/How it appears in game.) 
  • Ability to shave and drop beefalo wool, similar to how Webber shaves his beard for silk. But beefalo wool instead.
  • Getting hit by lightening rises attack for a period of time, Much like WX-78 getting hit by lighting, but instead of the immunity to freezing, high speed and light. the amount of damage given is risen for a period of time.
  • Ability to shoot electricity, Don't mind what electric attack it is, The clockwork bishops range attack will be good enough.
  • Eat items such as gears/logs/rocks etc.  Just to make anything edible really, without upgrades like wx-78.

I'm not sure how easily all this can be coded, but I'd really appreciate any sorta of help, even any links to ask for help is good enough for me, I'm just tired of searching the web and finding codes that don't seem to work, and not being able to contact help.

--

{{Codes completed:

• Has a chance to drop weapons/toolsbasically anything he holds will sometimes slip when it's in uses, but instead it's always and not just from wetness. 
  • Ignore spoilage, it's pretty simple since WX-78 has this code, but I can't seem to get it to work with me.

I'd like to give a big thank you to : @SuperDavid, for helping me with the codes above

Edited by Bunnyash

7 hours ago, Bunnyash said:

Ability to shave and drop beefalo wool, similar to how Webber shaves his beard for silk. But beefalo wool instead.

To add a beard to a character I think you would add these but I don't know how to change the texture

Spoiler

Inside YOURCHARACTER.lua is common_postinit

inst:AddTag("bearded")

Above YOURCHARACTER.lua is master_postinit

--tune the beard economy...
local BEARD_DAYS = { 3, 6, 9 }
local BEARD_BITS = { 1, 3, 6 }

local function OnResetBeard(inst)
    inst.AnimState:ClearOverrideSymbol("beard")
end

local function OnGrowShortBeard(inst)
    inst.AnimState:OverrideSymbol("beard", "beard_silk", "beardsilk_short")
    inst.components.beard.bits = BEARD_BITS[1]
end

local function OnGrowMediumBeard(inst)
    inst.AnimState:OverrideSymbol("beard", "beard_silk", "beardsilk_medium")
    inst.components.beard.bits = BEARD_BITS[2]
end

local function OnGrowLongBeard(inst)
    inst.AnimState:OverrideSymbol("beard", "beard_silk", "beardsilk_long")
    inst.components.beard.bits = BEARD_BITS[3]
end

Inside YOURCHARACTER.lua is master_postinit

inst:AddComponent("beard")
    inst.components.beard.insulation_factor = TUNING.WEBBER_BEARD_INSULATION_FACTOR
    inst.components.beard.onreset = OnResetBeard
    inst.components.beard.prize = "beefalowool"
    inst.components.beard:AddCallback(BEARD_DAYS[1], OnGrowShortBeard)
    inst.components.beard:AddCallback(BEARD_DAYS[2], OnGrowMediumBeard)
    inst.components.beard:AddCallback(BEARD_DAYS[3], OnGrowLongBeard)

For getting a damage boost from lightning, you would put this inside YOURCHARACTER.lua is master_postinit

Spoiler

inst:ListenForEvent("lightningstrike", function(inst, data)
   inst.components.combat.damagemultiplier = 1.5 -- Replace "1.5" with whatever boost you want, say your character's attack is "1" so "1.5" would be a 50% damage boost when struck by lightning
   inst:DoTaskInTime(60, function()
      inst.components.combat.damagemultiplier = 1 -- Reset back to your default character's damagemultiplier
   end)
end)

Ability to shoot electricity, Don't mind what electric attack it is, The clockwork bishops range attack will be good enough.

I've asked the same thing on forum before but people said it's too complicated, so I say you give up on this, sorry :(...

Start with a tool such as axes/pickaxes/hammers etc. with infinite durability

There's a topic somewhere on this forum that shows how to make a custom hand equippable tool (I can't give link because I forgot what the topic was called, haha), once you made your tool with that topic just add all the actions from pickaxe.lua, axe.lua, hammer.lua & don't give your tool the "finiteuses" component & I think that would be what you want to achieve :)!