Whodunit: the cookie murder mystery

BarovSoap

9 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

I'm an innocent toast! Yeah, I live in the same kitchen, but that doesn't make me a suspect! I was talking to somebody, trying to order my weekly supply of gluten free poptarts! 

Likely story...except you were caught on camera at the scene of the crime just moments before the murder!

Screenshot_20161129-111200.jpg

Just now, BarovSoap said:

Likely story...except you were caught on camera at the scene of the crime just moments before the murder!

Screenshot_20161129-111200.jpg

I WAS HAVING A CHAT WITH A FLYING DOG

or

I WAS FLOATING AND CHATTING WITH A MAN ON THE FLOOR

I DID NUTHIN! I'D NEVER KILL ANOTHER FOOD ITEM! UNLESS ITS THE POPTARTS WHO AREN'T ABLE TO BE LEGALLY DECLARED DEAD

3 hours ago, Pyromailmann said:

*Crashes through the wall*

DID SOMEBODY SAY COOKIES? ARE THEY CHOCOLATE OR SUGAR?

They're DEAD FLAVOR!!!

3 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

I FOUND MORE CORPSES!

photo-2.jpg

What!? W-where did you this!!?

4 minutes ago, Youknowwho said:

I WAS FLOATING AND CHATTING WITH A MAN ON THE FLOOR

I DID NUTHIN! I'D NEVER KILL ANOTHER FOOD ITEM! UNLESS ITS THE POPTARTS WHO AREN'T ABLE TO BE LEGALLY DECLARED DEAD

Everyone knows poptarts can't feel pain, its not about that. WHO IS THE MAN IN THE PHOTO!? WE NEED HIS SIDE OF THE STORY!

it was @GiddyGuy! But also, there was a third person in there all along. The one with the camera. I couldn't tell who it was, because I was pretty focused on floating, but they had stale cornbread on their breath. i apparently know that but don't know what they look like. maybe gidds saw who it was.

trust me im still a legit source of the truth

2 minutes ago, Pyromailmann said:

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Whut flavr whur thei b4 ded?

Probb choco chipy;D

Why do you ask, plotting your NEXT MOVE!?

2 minutes ago, Youknowwho said:

it was @GiddyGuy! But also, there was a third person in there all along. The one with the camera. I couldn't tell who it was, because I was pretty focused on floating, but they had stale cornbread on their breath. i apparently know that but don't know what they look like. maybe gidds saw who it was.

trust me im still a legit source of the truth

Hmm...You are free to go...FOR NOW

4 minutes ago, BarovSoap said:

Probb choco chipy;D

Why do you ask, plotting your NEXT MOVE!?

OBJECTION! 

the pictures clearly contradict your statement, as there are no chocolate chips on the scene!

I'm not going home until I hear an answer to this contradiction! 

8 minutes ago, Youknowwho said:

OBJECTION! 

the pictures clearly contradict your statement, as there are no chocolate chips on the scene!

I'm not going home until I hear an answer to this contradiction! 

No, but the scene in question was!

So at first Toast was the suspect, then the witness, then the defense attorney...well then.

Yes I was in the room at the time of the murder but everyone knows I was found unconscious with the corpse.

Why was I unconscious you might ask?

Well I hit over the head with a chew toy, and I didn't even catch a glimpse of the attacker.

I believe it was one of those newspaper chew toys, If I recall correctly.

Archived