Don't Starve Fanart

These are two digital drawings I made while on a plane. The one of Wes was finished on the plane but I had started it three days before. I had procrastinated too much when drawing him. >.<

I had started drawing Chester, hoping to make a drawing of Willow cuddling him. But I just ended up going with the flow and created it the way it is now! (sorry for the lack of shading in both pictures. I was feeling way too lazy XD)

Chester's Eye.jpg

Wes in Autumn.jpg

• Like 9

That's some fancy leaves on the front tree, but the ones on the back row look very... grid-like? Did you draw this with a mouse by any chance?

Also, you just spawned a headcanon in me where William Carter is Harold Lloyd, Wolfgang is Oliver Hardy and Wes is Stan Laurel. Now who is Charlie Chaplin....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

That's some fancy leaves on the front tree, but the ones on the back row look very... grid-like? Did you draw this with a mouse by any chance?

Also, you just spawned a headcanon in me where William Carter is Harold Lloyd, Wolfgang is Oliver Hardy and Wes is Stan Laurel. Now who is Charlie Chaplin....

With the trees in the back, my effects brush started glitching and it caused the leaves to mess up and not look as detailed. Also, I make my digital art on a tablet and I use a stylist to draw, in order to stimulate the feeling of holding a pencil. 

About your headcanon, bravo my friend. Bravo. XD

• Like 2