How has everyone been?

F3RR1S

I remember you from the archives don't worry you won't remember me. Lets see people are talking about the new reign updates and the voting system thats basically the hot button issues on the forums every thing else is fine with art threads and critiques and all that see you around

Seems like now's kind of a hot-time for oldies to reappear out of the clockwork.

Or maybe everyone's been here all along, and I'm just now showing up to the surprise party.

Anyways, 's been alright. I was attracted back to the forums after learning my friend got Don't Starve, and got a fair bit nostalgic for the game that single-handedly shaped many of my interests for several years.

20 minutes ago, Rosten said:

Seems like now's kind of a hot-time for oldies to reappear out of the clockwork.

Or maybe everyone's been here all along, and I'm just now showing up to the surprise party.

Anyways, 's been alright. I was attracted back to the forums after learning my friend got Don't Starve, and got a fair bit nostalgic for the game that single-handedly shaped many of my interests for several years.

Who the heck are... oohh!

Hi.

Archived